West Brom v Leicester moved to sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will now be played on good friday at 5.15 pm April 2nd

Mr Maniac will hardly be back from Cardiff in time to set out for this one.

Now three away games in seven days!

When I worked in Leicester a lot of companies used to be open on Good Friday (but closed on Monday and Tuesday), even though most of the country had the Friday off. Does this still happen?

In the small retail sector, most open on Good Friday and have Easter Monday off. Not many (any?) take the Tuesday as well.

When I worked in Leicester a lot of companies used to be open on Good Friday (but closed on Monday and Tuesday), even though most of the country had the Friday off. Does this still happen?

A lot of the building trade works Good Friday as we have Easter week off,and the day due is tagged onto Whitsun.We do and most of the firms we work with do the same.

In the small retail sector, most open on Good Friday and have Easter Monday off. Not many (any?) take the Tuesday as well.

It was a manufacturing company I worked for, and our suppliers in Leicester nearly all worked the Friday, but had Tuesday off. We couldn't do any business with suppliers/customers in the rest of the country though because they were closed on the Friday.
It always felt odd being at work when football matches were being played in other parts of the country.

I am pleased means I can fit in a new league ground on the Saturday plus my dad wants to go.

The Hawthorns was inaugurated in 1900. Hardly a new ground.

:icon_wink

Mornington Crescent.

... was closed the Saturday we played in the Cup at Cardiff, together with most of the rest of the Northern line north of Euston.

This happens quite a bit in our area as well, although some go back on the Tuesday. Our area and Leicester and in the West Midlands still have a fair few industrial type jobs, well those that are left, so I can see this not being too popular as some people will have to get a day off work to see the game.

Gonna be a bit busy between the Cov game on 21st March and QPR game on Easter Monday (April 5th) a total of 6 games in 16 days when there is only 2 days inbetween every game.

Not a lot more info on the OS even

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673