West Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonfox

Henderson (Yes he's shit but he's still no Rab Douglas)

Chambers (Give him a go instead of Stearman)
N'Gotty
Kisnorbo
Clapham (If not fit then Mattock)

Etuhu
Oakley
King (Give him a go, he deserves it. No other ****er is doing it in midfield alongside Oakley)
Laczko (He is a natural winger but of course we have to fit in Huuuuuuuume)

Fryatt (Yes he missed a sitter but we NEED a change up front)
Hayles (Ditto... we NEED a change up front)

SUBS:

Bori (A natural winger who can replace Etuhu or Zsolt should they come off. But of course our tactical genius of a manager refers to replace them with a striker on the wing)
McAuley
Campbell
Hendrie
Mattock (if he plays left-back put Kishishev on the bench)

I'm assuming Wesolowski and Clemence will still be injured.

Re: W.b.a

I hate West Midlands games, I always get the piss taken out of. Nothing more humilating then losing 5-0 to Albion :icon_cry:

What are you feckin thinking of???
You started the last prematch thread & we lost ffs!
You've denied Joe_ again, I hope you're happy now, we're doomed

Hey you... Show me some respect. I've invested over 11 million minutes in to this club and as a result I expect better :(

Hey you... Show me some respect. I've invested over 11 million minutes in to this club and as a result I expect better :(

You've done it now londonfox, jinxed us I tells ya

well i hope everyone is happy, i was looking forward to joe fox starting the thread

well i hope everyone is happy, i was looking forward to joe fox starting the thread

I suspect that joe would have been reluctant to sully his reputation by starting a thread on a game that we are bound to lose.

if we can score we can build cofidence and we can take it from there, we havent scored a goal since norwich, except the own goal, we really need to find the net and then it will get the confidence back. i hope IH last till the end of the season, another change to the club we are "doomed"

It's ridiculous Macky - I never start a pre-match thread until after lunch the day before the match yet for the last three games, some idiot has started the thread before I had a chance.

This is a call to all posters here to not start any pre-match threads. If you do start a pre-match thread then you admit that not only do you fiddle with donkey's dicks but you are also not a fan of Leicester City Football Club.

maybe you should start the hull pre-match one on monday morning joe asap!!!

It's ridiculous Macky - I never start a pre-match thread until after lunch the day before the match yet for the last three games, some idiot has started the thread before I had a chance.

This is a call to all posters here to not start any pre-match threads. If you do start a pre-match thread then you admit that not only do you fiddle with donkey's dicks but you are also not a fan of Leicester City Football Club.

Just start all the remaining fixtures PMT's now - or does there have to be a specific time difference between the post and the game for it to work? :icon_wink

Personally, I'd keep it all the same except the front two - I'd perhaps even drop Hume and replace him with Bori and put Hayles and Fryatt up front. Personally, I'd rather not play either but you may as well change it. Oh and if Clapham is back play him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570