Status
Not open for further replies.
Henderson

Stearman-----McAuley-----Kisnorbo-----Mattock

Etuhu-------Oakley--------Hendrie-------Laczko

Campbell--------Fryatt

Subs: N'Gotty, Clapham, Bori, Hume, Howard​

Same, except probably Hume in for DJ.

Reunite Hume and Fryatt. I think they're our only strikers with any chemistry at all. They saved us under Kelly, hope they can do it again!

Possibly Chambers in for Stearman too. Never been sure why he doesn't seem to have had a chance here in his proper position!

If Clemence is fit put Hendrie left Hume + Fryatt up front , always predict a win but we may get beat, therefore a draw and Wednesday losing (would that move us out of the zone?)
Also we must get a penalty before the end of the season , hope its in an important match(and we score the fecker)

If we could scrape a draw from this game it would be a very good result in my opinion. Unfortunately, even though I am optmistic that we will stay up, I think West Brom will win at a canter

they will shit all over us, all I hope for from this game is that the players take note of how a decent football side plays.

Henderson (Yes he's shit but he's still no Rab Douglas)

Chambers (Give him a go instead of Stearman)
N'Gotty
Kisnorbo
Clapham (If not fit then Mattock)

Etuhu
Oakley
King (Give him a go, he deserves it. No other ****er is doing it in midfield alongside Oakley)
Laczko (He is a natural winger but of course we have to fit in Huuuuuuuume)

Fryatt (Yes he missed a sitter but we NEED a change up front)
Hayles (Ditto... we NEED a change up front)

SUBS:

Bori (A natural winger who can replace Etuhu or Zsolt should they come off. But of course our tactical genius of a manager refers to replace them with a striker on the wing)
McAuley
Campbell
Hendrie
Mattock (if he plays left-back put Kishishev on the bench)

I'm assuming Wesolowski and Clemence will still be injured.

I almost agree I would have hume and hayles up front, deffo chambers instead of stearman as he is more attack minded.

Laczko?
Fryatt?

F*ck! If we are going to pick teams under the influence of drugs then I'm saying we should play Elvis and the Sappletizer...now where are my drugs?

I still believe we are capable of beating anyone in this League,unfortunately we are also capable of losing to anyone.Like I have said before I think it's all down to soring first,be interesting to see how many games we have lost this season after going in front and how many after going a goal down

I still believe we are capable of beating anyone in this League,unfortunately we are also capable of losing to anyone.Like I have said before I think it's all down to soring first,be interesting to see how many games we have lost this season after going in front and how many after going a goal down

In the league, we have not won a game in which our opponents have scored first. Nor have we lost a game after we have scored first. The first goal seems all-important.

Isnt this true of 99% of the teams in all the divisions?

I agree that we need to be more resilent when going a goal down.

Isnt this true of 99% of the teams in all the divisions?

I agree that we need to be more resilent when going a goal down.

Do you think so,even in the Premier ? I'd imagine that the points difference between top and bottom in our league is the smallest in alll 4 divs hence all there not being much between the teams.I will go and check

Do you think so,even in the Premier ? I'd imagine that the points difference between top and bottom in our league is the smallest in alll 4 divs hence all there not being much between the teams.I will go and check

56 in Prem
35 in Ours
49 in Div 1
48 in Div 2

Not that that it is conclusive evidence but I've seen all the teams in this League and I don't think theres a great deal and when I bet on the Football I 'swerve' our Leagues matches because of that.

56 in Prem
35 in Ours
49 in Div 1
48 in Div 2

Not that that it is conclusive evidence but I've seen all the teams in this League and I don't think theres a great deal and when I bet on the Football I 'swerve' our Leagues matches because of that.

play less matches in the premier as well

In the league, we have not won a game in which our opponents have scored first. Nor have we lost a game after we have scored first. The first goal seems all-important.

This is the familiar story with struggling sides in all sports. Once they fall behind in a contest they just think "Here we go again" and don't have it in them to come back.

You don't have to be a genius to work out that the problem is usually a lot to do with lack of leadership both on and off the field. We've done Holloway to death in these threads and as far as i am concerned he is just not the ticket, but we also lack big characters on the pitch. I don't think we would be in this position if we had the likes of a Steve Walsh, Colin Appleton or a Jack Froggart leading by example. We do not have a single player of character - as long as they have their flash lifestyles they are absolutely fine and i simply don't believe that they have any particular concern about which or whatever club they represent or what happens to that club as long as they pick up their money. I realise this is the common position in the game but because of the blandness of our players overall, its particularly bad at Leicester.

This match has all the apopearance of another defeat - but its a funny old game as they say and you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669