West Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great result. I am glad to see that ih eventually seen the need for Fryatt in the Team. He brings an ability to unsettle defenders in and around the area along with scoring good goals. He has a very quick brain which is an advantage in this league.
I hope IH keeps faith with him now and gives him a decent run in the team.
Onwards and upwards from here.

Great result. I am glad to see that ih eventually seen the need for Fryatt in the Team. He brings an ability to unsettle defenders in and around the area along with scoring good goals. He has a very quick brain which is an advantage in this league.
I hope IH keeps faith with him now and gives him a decent run in the team.
Onwards and upwards from here.

He played him in a position which brings out the best in him. I thought he was impressive there against Colchester.

if the teams below win their games in hand we're back in the relly zone. A great 3 points but we are still in very, very deep shite.
:icon_sad:

Absolutely right. The good thing though is that both Barnsley and Southampton are back in range, which gives us more escape options. I'd like Cov and Wednesday to play their games in hand so we know what the true picture is.

if the teams below win their games in hand we're back in the relly zone. A great 3 points but we are still in very, very deep shite.
:icon_sad:

True.

But such was our position that we badly needed this kind of 'surprise' result. Before this game, i thought we needed 4 wins to survive and could only see 3 being likely so this can make all the difference.

The win almost certainly keeps Holloway in his job until the end of the season when the situation can be reviewed.

I cannot find 85-1 anywhere....:102: you telling porkies?

No mate....on Betfair yesterday morning so maybe it would be more correct to state decimal odds ...this is a cut and paste of the bet..had £2 on it...

Fixtures 15 March / West Brom v Leicester / Correct Score 1 - 3 Back 4733429689 14-Mar-08 11:35 85 2.00 85 14-Mar-08

still a happy man though....:icon_wink

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely right. The good thing though is that both Barnsley and Southampton are back in range, which gives us more escape options. I'd like Cov and Wednesday to play their games in hand so we know what the true picture is.

I think Norwich are in the shitter as well

We had luck on our side today, and in bucket loads.

For once we capitalised.

Luck played no part in the victory that I saw this afternoon. It was well-deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00