West Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell ya, I felt like I was going to be sick from when we scored the pen til we got the third.
My nerves were shot!
Especially when we started to sit back ffs!
Please please please don't ever do that to me again.

First half we were ok.
But typically regards to teams down at the bottom,luck goes against ya at times.

The shot from the Japanese/Chinese/Korean(whatever he is) was covered by Henderson til it took a deflection off Macca(I think it was) A few mins later howard had a decent effort which easily could've nicked off one of the WBA defenders to equalize but didn't. At that point things looked bleak, we weren't getting the rub of the green or many decisions go our way, despite WBA being the dirtiest side I have seen this season. Which brings me to the sending off.

That could've EASILY have been as bad as tha Eduardo leg break if Stearman had got his foot firm on the ground, luckily(there's that word again!) he was moving and the viciousness of the tackle was bad enough seeing it in real motion, I'm sure it'll look 10 times worse in slow mo.

From then on something seemed to lift inside the players, they fought for everything and hassled their opponents, and the equalizer was well deserved imo.

Still it was against 10 men, and our record in those situations is pretty dire, being reasonably happy at halftime, though most people around us were saying Howard should be subbed cos he had done buggar all!(I hold me hands up and say I was one of those!) But in my defence, he was the worst of our lot first half. Lethargic and clumsy.

Couldn't believe it when we got the peno, was on the phone straight away to Dawn as I always phone her for penos and I don't think she believed me! Reckon the away support sucked that ball into the back of the net!
biggrin.gif

It was fingernail biting after that, with Phillips on from the bench and with us starting to sit deeper the worry was always there Phillips would spring the offside trap and snatch something undeserved.

But the third goal calmed everything down, and the fourth put the icing on the cake!

Very very pleased with the spirit shown today, but as has said, that HAS to be repeated, and not just against teams going for promotion, but against those we are fighting against down at the bottom.

Funnily enough, I'm quite confident about next week, what with Hull being in the play-offs.
Its the game after that I'm worried about!

But let's not worry about that or next week...because today....WE ARE STAYING UP!*

*Obviously that's based on the irrational and fickleness of being a football fan buoyed by the euphoria of a bloody good win!
biggrin.gif

I think Kim will be playing at the Reebok next season. I've seen the signs.

Oh what did 4-4-2 say before the game after reading the moaning about the team selection....

May I ask why anyone is complaining about the team selection today?

Yes, he's made changes but it's hardly like it's been working for the past few games has it? He had to change it.

I'm glad Hume's been dropped. He aint no golden boy in my eyes and is just as to blame as any of the other players.

Another cracking result. This team is mystifying. Why don't they just score four goals every week? It would make things a lot easier.

O ye of little (keep the) faith!

There's been a lot of talk of how this run-in is all about our home games, but surely we've got a chance to pick-up some more points in the remaining away games - particularly if we stick at it the way we did today.

Anyway, a great performance somewhat soured by the attitude of 4 or 5 miserable b*st8rds who were sat in front of us. They barely gave a word of encouragement, apart from to say that we were doomed when the baggies went 1-0 up with the deflected shot. They then sat, motionless, when we when we scored the equaliser and hardly raised a smile or a cheer when we went in front. They left 10 minutes before the end - why bother going in the first place???

Finally, were any TBrs at the Hawthorns metro station after the game. I was on one platform with my two boys (the only Leicester fans in amongst a sea of Baggies). The other platform was nearly all Leicester.
However, one 14-15 yr old mong decided it would be a good idea to taunt the Baggies, and it threatened to get nasty until the police arrived. If you're reading this, thanks for scaring the wits out of a 7 yr old.

The win almost certainly keeps Holloway in his job until the end of the season when the situation can be reviewed.

Why don't you and Boy Idiot give Holloway some credit? Listening to his pre and post match interviews on Radio Leicester, he talks more common sense than you pair of wimps.

He stays calm and collected and doesn't panic like you.

You are the exact opposite of true fans, hiding behind your computer screens spreading doom and gloom. Your knowledge of football and football management is so laughable. It's obvious that Ollie isn't going to be sacked or have his position reviewed at the end of the season, whatever happens.

The guy is doing a great job. He's more passionate than both of you. Cares more about Leicester City than both of you. He's a more committed LCFC supporter than you.

His team selection and formation today spoke volumes about the courage of the man. The club doesn't need the constant carping and slagging off from morons like you.

We're all together behind the team, the manager, the chairman and his staff. Where does that leave you?

Why don't you and Boy Idiot give Holloway some credit? Listening to his pre and post match interviews on Radio Leicester, he talks more common sense than you pair of wimps.

Anyone can spout shit in a radio interview, you show a lack of intelligence by being suckered by it !

Because he doesn't give a shit, if he gets sacked he gets a big f'kin payoff !!

You are the exact opposite of true fans, hiding behind your computer screens spreading doom and gloom. Your knowledge of football and football management is so laughable. It's obvious that Ollie isn't going to be sacked or have his position reviewed at the end of the season, whatever happens.

Not your place to judge who is a true fan and who isn't. I've supported Leicester for 36 years, some as a season ticket holder, some as just a radio listener, but that doesn't make me more or less of a fan than anyone else. Maybe you should take your arrogant attitude and ''clear off'' !!

The guy is doing a great job. He's more passionate than both of you. Cares more about Leicester City than both of you. He's a more committed LCFC supporter than you.

Great job, you're idea of a great job is getting the club close to relegation !! Some of us look at the results, and I've seen very little passion from Holloway, if you want passion look at Gerry Taggart !!

His team selection and formation today spoke volumes about the courage of the man. The club doesn't need the constant carping and slagging off from morons like you.

Finally, after all those 24 previous games he's realised his tactics rarely work, why has it taken so long ? That isn't courage, that is desparation, it showed a man in fear of losing his job who was shutting up shop and going for a draw !!

We're all together behind the team, the manager, the chairman and his staff. Where does that leave you?

Who do you class as ''we'', because you certainly don't speak for me, and who the f**k are you to think you can talk for everyone else anyway ?
You accuse others of hiding behind a computer whilst you do exactly the same ... that makes you a hypocrite in my book.

talk about a wanker, fithy prick you are the biggest one. If he was doing such a good job, why are we where we are? We have dropped down further than when he took over, we are only in this position because of him. I hope he does pull us out, I dont want relegation. But a lot of his tactics have left a lot to be desired.
Was the result at WBA down to us playing WBA off the park, or because they had a bad day, or because they played most of the game with 10 men? Answer me that one wanker.
Why didn't we play like that against Southampton, FFS it was only 4 days prior to that. Did you go to Watford? They played against 10 men there and looked a real pile of shite,and fcuking lost, but I bet you don't go to matches. What about Coventry, were you there? I bet not. Another fcuking awful match. But I suppose having the memory of a goldfish you only remember the last game. Since his arrival there have been far more bad games than good ones and since Christmas it has been his team and his signings, he did say judge him when he has his own players in, but I bet you forgot that.

Ollie is a more committed supporter than either me or Redditch Fox? WTF are you on about. IH works for LCFC and he is paid to manage the team, and he isn't going to make himself sound like a fool on radio is he. When MM gets rid, will he be such a fan as to say "no need to pay the contract up, I am a big fan of this club now" I really don't think so.

You don't know either me or Redditch Fox or what our full views are, but for someone who posts very little or if any about his own views of the club and its plight on here, I think it would be a good idea for you to post them for all to see, if not shut the fcuk up.

Is that fitz at the top of the crowd shot on the OS picture special?

What? This one?

fitz.JPG

I presume you're asking that to distract us from asking who this is a few rows further forward.

this one.JPG

Even though I spoke to him after theg ame I can't remember if he had a grey top on or not............defo still got blond(ish) hair though!

I was beginning to think he must have died - haven't seen him for ages.

Are you in some kind of mental anquish or something?

Calm down.

What? This one?

View attachment 2843

I presume you're asking that to distract us from asking who this is a few rows further forward.

View attachment 2844

I was beginning to think he must have died - haven't seen him for ages.

I always look a prat in photos, having my eyes shut(like that one) hair a mess(like that one!) or I've been caught whilst speaking so look like a mong. I don't do good photos as it is without being in bad ones!
And Ben never blinkin smiles in phots, He's a big ice hockey fan, and him and his dad and some of the lads at footie all follow The Blaze(I refuse to say their first name, it makes me feel ill, how he can support them coming from there I don't know) and they won the League Championship last weekend, loads of pics, he's not smiling in any of them.
Miserable buggar.

Anyhoo, Is that fitz or not?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675