Post Match West Bromwich Albion 1 Leicester 2

Some saying, they’d had enough , time for him to go. WTF!!!

Changing managers whenever you concede a goal did work for Watford for a while. Maybe it's not such a daft idea.

Not sure anyone ever said that, to be honest....
I’m sure I read it somewhere
I know we have some moaners on this forum, but , bloody heck, over the dark side, there’s some that were screaming for Enzo’s head, when Baggies equalised .

Some saying, they’d had enough , time for him to go. WTF!!!!

Fickle bonehaeds, someone once said
ah there it is

I don't think the first half was dull. There were opportunities for both sides and some of the build up play was great. It wasn't end to end for 45 minutes but it was pretty enjoyable. The second half was a really good watch and had a cracking ending.

I don't think the first half was dull. There were opportunities for both sides and some of the build up play was great. It wasn't end to end for 45 minutes but it was pretty enjoyable. The second half was a really good watch and had a cracking ending.
Yes, but it's chess... and ze system....and and and... Come come now Pop, feed the negative narrative please.

Both sides hit the post in the first half.

I fell asleep probably just before KDH’s goal. 11.30am KO here in Aus.

Actually I was watching on a laptop and couldn’t get out of bed to find the power cord.

I just had a feeling we were going to lose.

What a nice surprise to wake up to, gutting I didn’t hang in there.

I fell asleep probably just before KDH’s goal. 11.30am KO here in Aus.
Were you still up from the night before or did you feel like a very very early night?

Yes, but it's chess... and ze system....and and and... Come come now Pop, feed the negative narrative please.

There are starkly different views on the type of football we're trying to play. It's not something that is confined to this forum. It's everywhere I've seen people write or speak about LCFC. In fact, there is less debate about it here than the other two main forums.

EM has introduced a very specific approach to the game which is bound to generate opinions about it.

Some people don't give a shit how we play as long as the results are good. Some love the way we're playing and some don't enjoy it. It's really no more complicated than that.

The only material difference I see is that the people that find this style hard on the eyes are the only ones being unpleasantly attacked for saying so.

Also, some have been burnt by “Rodgersball”

Of these, some are just waiting for a **** up, as they know , no better .
(Probably so they could say, I told you so )
Others can’t see the difference between having a plan and having no plan

Some just like to moan whatever !!

Is now a good time to declare that I used to be really quite good at chess? Yes it was over 35 years ago, while I was at primary school, but I was genuinely good. Lost in the final of the county championships to a lad who played for England, but I played at board number 2 for the county and our school got to the last 8 in the country.

I’m sure you’re all thrilled to know this, but it’s rare that I get the chance to bring out this top personal trivia, so there you go.
Similar! Played for Alderman Newton Boy's School backed in the 70's. Won chess medals in 73 & 75.

I thought the first half was pretty dull, with both teams trying to work each other out and hope the other made a defensive error. The second half was much more enjoyable with both teams going for it a lot more.

I thought all in all it was a very even match, and like many times this season, we’ve managed to win a match where a draw was probably the fairest result on the balance of play.

I was spitting feathers at Enzo when he took off the excellent Ndidi when we were 1-0 up with 5 mins to go, and decided to put on Casadei who started off running around like a headless chicken up front, leaving a lot of space Wilf would have covered, which resulted in them equalising. And then again when he didn’t put Vardy on once they’d equalised…but he did nothing and we managed to get a last minute winner.

I still can’t work out whether he’s a genius or just a lucky bastard.

Oh yeah and what a pass from Iheanacho.

Not that that will stop the usual lot whinging about him. If he scored a hat trick for the next 10 matches some will still call him shit.

I thought the first half was pretty dull, with both teams trying to work each other out and hope the other made a defensive error. The second half was much more enjoyable with both teams going for it a lot more.

I thought all in all it was a very even match, and like many times this season, we’ve managed to win a match where a draw was probably the fairest result on the balance of play.

I was spitting feathers at Enzo when he took off the excellent Ndidi when we were 1-0 up with 5 mins to go, and decided to put on Casadei who started off running around like a headless chicken up front, leaving a lot of space Wilf would have covered, which resulted in them equalising. And then again when he didn’t put Vardy on once they’d equalised…but he did nothing and we managed to get a last minute winner.

I still can’t work out whether he’s a genius or just a lucky bastard.
Instead of Vardy, why didn't he give Cannon a run!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463