Post Match West Bromwich Albion 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant, brilliant stuff. Well done Nige.

Good finish Vardy!

we may still be bottom, but it is now in our hand!

GET IN THERE YOU SEXY SEXY MEN!!!!!

So desreved that, I'm in heaven, crate of beers in ready to hopefully watch Burnley get dicked.

Liquid football sex juice

It been a long long disappointing season but I believe we can do this. Nigel Pearson has a stubborn streak, and he's passed it on to the players. At the beginning of the season many on here said they would settle for 17th place I thought at the time that was pessimistic, but I would settle for that now. One other point I truly want to thank the supporters particularly those who travel to away games, you have been fantastic and for you lot alone we deserve to stay up.

A simply magnificent second half performance, and the win was fully deserved

Wonderful stuff again from both management and players.

I'm telling you, these last few games of this season may well be the stuff of legend

#StayingUpWithHomer

#InYourFacePulisYouShithouse

Last edited:
Next home game is massive, It's well and truly on.

Brilliant tactics. Spend the first half convincing them we're utter shit then change it at half time and catch them out.

So come on then.... who were the top men? (Apart from the lovely Homer).

Have just watched Vardy´s solo goal again.......real GOOSEFLESH stuff!!

Football is basically a very simple game......You just have to score more goals than the opposition.

Cheers everyone who´s got a beer going!:023:

Last edited:
Lovely bit of tactics from Pulis at 2-1, putting on an extra centreback so they had 4 on the pitch for the end of the game. That worked well. ****in genius that Pulis.

Have just watched Vardy´s solo goal again.......real GOOSEFLESH stuff!!

Football is basically a very simple game......You just have to score more goals than the opposition.

Cheers everyone who´s got a beer going!:023:

Worked for Keegan at Man City

Bloody hell. I went out for a drive at half time and can't believe we've won. Fair play to Nige if he proves me wrong yet again. But I do just wish we'd set up in this attacking manner all season. I'm certain we wouldn't be bottom if we had. But never mind that now. We can do this.

Watched the game here in Lanzarote. Baggies fans just behind me all game, got a bit cocky at HT. Left the boozer feeling smug. **** em! Well played lads and Nigel!!! :038:

Great result well done lads and brilliant stuff from Pearson #greatescapeison #pearsonprovingmewrong #hashtagoverkill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669