Post Match West Ham 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, great to get the win today to bounce back after the last 2 results. They could've easily rocked our confidence, but to come back and win away after such a quick turnaround is great news. But particularly with making so many changes - I feel it was a big risk, but it paid off in the end.

Great stuff, now we have a fresh team to play Newcastle on Weds and can then rotate again for the FA Cup.

Well done Brendan. We end the year in 2nd place!

I thought Justin looked excellent. Mendy did well and Iheanacho looked like he could cause problems even though his control and first touch isn't great. Morgan was also very good. Gray did well to put the penalty behind him and finish so well even if he was absolute tripe for most of the game. A word on Perez as well who played in Gray with an exceptional pass and who did all of those things I liked from him earlier in the season.

West Ham are truly one of the worst sides I've seen for a long time however and Declan Rice might be the most overrated footballer in the current England setup.

With any luck Declan Rice will be at Man Yo next season to help keep them in their current excellent position

A significant number of you on here. You know who you are and so do the rest of us.
I wonder whether you ever played football.
You are poor judges of a good player.
You have no recognition of talent.
Unless a player is an instant success, you dismiss him as a failure and a waste of money.

Thankfully, we have, and have had, management teams and scouting systems that get things right most of the time.

Thankfully, the future of our team and its make up is not in your hands.

Stringer's post match interview with Rodgers asked whether dropping 9 players was a big risk. I have more faith in my players than you have in me! Quipped Brendan.

I have more trust in our manager than I do in a lot of opinions on here.

seeing that many changes it's natural for there to be some doubts, I would guess most of us thought Papy Mendy had played his last game for us for instance, to doubt is fine but they shouldn't written off

With any luck Declan Rice will be at Man Yo next season to help keep them in their current excellent position

He's up there with Winks in the players who offer very little but are highly rated. When they do sell him they'll be laughing.

I just found a parcel I haven't opened. It was my birthday on monday. It was under some coats next to the front door. Must have fallen off the hall table. It's from the ex in Bristol. Birthday card inside...& a bottle of Jack Daniel's ! :) I thought all the booze in the house was gone. I am now officially wrong & can enjoy a celebratory drink instead of the sorrow drowning on Boxing Day. ****ing marvellous day all round.

I thought Justin and Choudhury we're great. Likewise Mendy. (Who could do a good job at a Newcastle or West Ham)

Justin certainly looks like a very able Richardo or Chilwell replacement. Looks like another fantastic price of scouting work.

Choudhury is a good passer of the ball. Not just a tackler. Could be a good player for us.

West ham gave us some much space, and we have more than enough ability to punish any team that give us that much soace

I just found a parcel I haven't opened. It was my birthday on monday. It was under some coats next to the front door. Must have fallen off the hall table. It's from the ex in Bristol. Birthday card inside...& a bottle of Jack Daniel's ! :) I thought all the booze in the house was gone. I am now officially wrong & can enjoy a celebratory drink instead of the sorrow drowning on Boxing Day. ****ing marvellous day all round.
From your ex? Best make sure you check the seal before you partake!

A significant number of you on here. You know who you are and so do the rest of us.
I wonder whether you ever played football.
You are poor judges of a good player.
You have no recognition of talent.
Unless a player is an instant success, you dismiss him as a failure and a waste of money.

Thankfully, we have, and have had, management teams and scouting systems that get things right most of the time.

Thankfully, the future of our team and its make up is not in your hands.

Stringer's post match interview with Rodgers asked whether dropping 9 players was a big risk. I have more faith in my players than you have in me! Quipped Brendan.

I have more trust in our manager than I do in a lot of opinions on here.

Some people always looking for a scrap.

From your ex? Best make sure you check the seal before you partake!

Might do if it was from certain other exes !! But not this one. All many years in the past & a pretty blameless break-up. One of those wrong place wrong time sort of things. Complex. We've stayed friends. & on some random occasions...well, a little more than that. As I said...complex !

It tastes really nice btw...if I never post again then thanks for the warning & I'm sorry i ignored you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669