Match Thread West Ham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

popillius

We're too nice. I thought the same after the Kompany challenge last weekend. We should have had six players screaming and chasing the ref demanding a penalty. Nobody gave a shit though did they. Even Albrighton didn't claim it until the moment had passed.
Absolutely spot on. We needed to be in the ref's face. It probably won't have changed the decision but it would have niggled him enough maybe to try and rectify it later on in the game.

fitz

We could have been on the referees face against man city and it wouldn't have made a difference. The red card wasn't given because it was man city, no other reason.

popillius

This game is crying out for Little Face's energy and chasing. I'd get him on sooner rather than later.

Lako42

I can't take this amount of slow backwards passing.

We need some urgency.

The rocket up the arse that should have been delivered at half time clearly wasn't

Lako42

Slimani and Okazaki on please

popillius

Mahrez has got to be hauled off. He's beyond appalling. How the **** can Puel not see it?

glyn

This is where Claude needs to show he is an intelligent manager. We are being bossed around.

Blaarev

I’d take the one point now if offered

bloo

Honestly, I'd rather we went long ball. We can't rely on our supposed creative players doing anything.

popillius

It's so blindingly obvious what should be done it's actually bordering on the ****ing incompetent. Vardy has nothing at all to feed on. Get him off and put Slimani up. Put Okazaki on for Mahrez who has been absolutely woeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669