Match Thread West Ham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well deserved

Bollocks

I think it’s time we gave up on Demarai Gray. It has been four years now, with four different managers.

West Ham are awful. How it is 1-1 I do not know.

James Justin, Iheanacho and Mendy very good.

Gray a bag of wank.

We've been the better side that half and it's a bit criminal that we're not ahead. However, how many times have we failed to make chances count in the first half of matches this season? Loads.

Some sloppy passing and movement from us at times. Gray misses penalty badly and generally farting about the pitch thinking he's Messi. We look decent everywhere else and I'm confident we'll go on to win this.

I’ve thought about it and I genuinely think Gray is the last player I would give the penalty to on the pitch.

Possibly Justin, but even then I’d fancy him more to bury it.

Nacho looks lively. Our Marc his usual self. Fuchs looks miles off it

This is such a bollocks timing for the fixture. We are playing a carabao cup XI in a game that could be the difference between champs league qualification or not.
I've barely got over the red wine hangover i had from the game on boxing day and yet the club are expected to play a professional game for 100minutes less than 48hrs after the biggest game of the season.

Justin and Choudhury doing very well

Albrighton ok, Nacho moving ok

Gray complete toss

Rest are meh

But West Ham are about the worst pile of shit I've seen in ages. Scandalous that it's 1-1

How the actual **** have to conspired to let this shower of dog spunk score a goal against us from open play? Rice and Sanchez have made Papy Mendy look like ****ing Iniesta for 45 minutes and yet we still shit our pants when Anderson played a one two near the box.

Chuffed for Ian, Perez’s end product is poor and we need him to actually read Albrighton when he does the one this he’s good at and slings a cross in. Gray had one good moment and ruined it by missing the resulting pen. I can see this team crumbling under pressure if they can string a few attacks together in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669