West Ham v Milwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
What a game, I hope so much it is on sky.

In the words of Danny Dyer "facking buzzing" for this game, expect to see a HUGE police prescence for this.......MILLLLLLLLLLLL !!

In the words of Danny Dyer "facking buzzing" for this game, expect to see a HUGE police prescence for this.......MILLLLLLLLLLLL !!

Danny Dyer is a complete tw&t. I'm glad he's quit tv as I will never watch one of his films again. Its a shame because i liked him in Human Traffic, after that its all 'geezer' bullsh!t. George Lamb has got his number big time - so funny when Danny refused to be on his show

It wont be a good game either - West Ham will 'stroll on' to a easy 'pedal' ('pedal bin' = 'win' - understand? or perhaps thats too old skool cockney and not enough mockney 'fooorr ya' - Strewth and no mistake!)

I've always thought you were ok, but this post makes me think not.
Danny Dyer is the biggest twat around.

Danny Dyer has announced that he's given up preseniting TV shows because Charlie Brooker took the piss out of him on you have been watching. :)

This reminds of the thread where Fludie at first said Leicester Baby Squad was a great thing but then was persuaded to change his opinion.:icon_lol: Wish I could be arsed to look for that thread.

This reminds of the thread where Fludie at first said Leicester Baby Squad was a great thing but then was persuaded to change his opinion.:icon_lol: Wish I could be arsed to look for that thread.

Please keep busy and forget to post your predictions...:icon_wink

Danny Dyer is a good man, he is more daring than anyone on here, have you not seen football factories international ?!

As for West Ham v Milwall I can't wait for it, I really wish I was daring enough to go and watch it live !!

Danny Dyer is a good man, he is more daring than anyone on here, have you not seen football factories international ?!

As for West Ham v Milwall I can't wait for it, I really wish I was daring enough to go and watch it live !!

This is a joke post right?

Great to have you back, Fludie.:038:

OK I'll let you off, but seriously, if you want to go watch the match then go, it will be a massive anti-climax.

I would consider but its a waste of money going to a game that I don't support either team, I don't think it will be an anti-climax I think there will be a lot of trouble.

I would consider but its a waste of money going to a game that I don't support either team, I don't think it will be an anti-climax I think there will be a lot of trouble.

As the great Danny Dyer says 'its gonna be a tasty game wiv some naughty little firms'. No doubt it will be on TV as its probably the pick of the 2nd round games.

As the great Danny Dyer says 'its gonna be a tasty game wiv some naughty little firms'. No doubt it will be on TV as its probably the pick of the 2nd round games.

It best be, I think Luton have got Watford as well, police are gona be very busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566