What a boring day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored.

I AM BORED OF TODAY

I thought the day started off well, but it's going slowly downhill and I'm sure I'll be pissed off by the end of it - just for a change :icon_roll

They were probably looking at your apostrophes.

Na, my team manager just took a call. They were worried about moving office and they were watching to see what I was measuring. They just rang enquiring and moaning. I am sure we will cross wires at some stage, it was the silly risk management people for education.

Story of my life......:081::081:

I thought the day started off well, but it's going slowly downhill and I'm sure I'll be pissed off by the end of it - just for a change :icon_roll
Yep, same here. Started off excellent, and then the bastards got me later on.

I ****ing hate customers.

Na, my team manager just took a call. They were worried about moving office and they were watching to see what I was measuring. They just rang enquiring and moaning. I am sure we will cross wires at some stage, it was the silly risk management people for education.

Story of my life......:081::081:

If you ever have to measure up in offices or factories always go along with a colleague and start pacing out the average size room an asylum seeker needs to stop in whilst saying yes well im sure they could get a couple of them indian families in a room about this size. Or just start saying loudly this will make a lovely peadophiles rest home. Soon get them talking.

If you ever have to measure up in offices or factories always go along with a colleague and start pacing out the average size room an asylum seeker needs to stop in whilst saying yes well im sure they could get a couple of them indian families in a room about this size. Or just start saying loudly this will make a lovely peadophiles rest home. Soon get them talking.

....whilst working for the council......:eek:

....whilst working for the council......:eek:

I dont work for the council but im sure it would work the same. I did the asylum seekers one in a hosiery factory once, got them chatting away a treat.

I dont work for the council but im sure it would work the same. I did the asylum seekers one in a hosiery factory once, got them chatting away a treat.

I do, I was just mentioning it in reference to you're suggestion, the ''instutionally racist'' council who believe in giving minorities a fair chance but not believe in ''positive discrimnation'

I do, I was just mentioning it in reference to you're suggestion, the ''instutionally racist'' council who believe in giving minorities a fair chance but not believe in ''positive discrimnation'

:018::018::018:

YOUR YOUR YOUR

For all the spelling mistake, you picked out a grammar mistake.

so ****ing what, its about time you were picked up about it. If I picked up all your spelling mistakes I would be here all ****ing week.

Must do better Hazza, must do better

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673