What a boring day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont be so sure, hes trawling your inbox now :icon_lol:

I don't have access to his inbox.

What I do have is access to the database tables where all the PMs are stored, which means it's like reading the PMs on a spreadsheet, so it's a pain in the arse to do. So I only do it when I want to be really nosey :icon_wink

Melton will be able to confirm this, as he runs the same software on his fish shaggers site.

Had a maths exam this morning which i finshed 1 hour 5 mins early that was a realy boring hour waiting.

Last edited:
They said get to the hospital whenever you want and we'll start the chemo this afternoon.

Yeah right!

Arrived at 11:15, doctor turned up at 6:00 (Yes, I know they're busy).

More tests tomorrow and no chemo until at least Monday.

The poor girl (Mrs SJN) is going out of her mind.

And to cap it all, I got back to Milton Keynes Central, to find the feckin battery was flat on my car and had to phone the AA.

So yes Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, feckin Boring

They said get to the hospital whenever you want and we'll start the chemo this afternoon.

Yeah right!

And to cap it all, I got back to Milton Keynes Central, to find the feckin battery was flat on my car and had to phone the AA.

you will find that with chemo matey, just make sure they provide food for her, we regularly had to maon to get my dad something to eat when he was having his and he was also diabetic.

Yeah right!

:056: I can empathise as a similar thing happened to me when I went for my first session of chemo.

You just want to get it started and out of the way, don't you?
After the first session, you'll soon get to grips with how it all works and the 'routine' involved.

Try and enjoy the weekend, and I hope everything goes well next week.

you will find that with chemo matey, just make sure they provide food for her, we regularly had to maon to get my dad something to eat when he was having his and he was also diabetic.

You just want to get it started and out of the way, don't you?

Try and enjoy the weekend, and I hope everything goes well next week.

Food, FC? they wouldn't stop feeding us, they are really good with that, even offered to feed me as well.

Thanks MG, They might just let her out for the weekend, but we just want to crack on with things so that we can perhaps see some light at the end of the tunnel.

To be fair though, the staff are brilliant and the facilities and care are second to none. I can see why the hospital has got such a good reputation. (I just wish they were better organized).

Food, FC? they wouldn't stop feeding us, they are really good with that, even offered to feed me as well.

Thanks MG, They might just let her out for the weekend, but we just want to crack on with things so that we can perhaps see some light at the end of the tunnel.

To be fair though, the staff are brilliant and the facilities and care are second to none. I can see why the hospital has got such a good reputation. (I just wish they were better organized).

I was just giving you my experience mate. Hope it continues to improve in efficiency and that the end result is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669