What Are You Listening To Now?

The new album by The Lilys - it's actually not very good :frown:

drummindefender said:
what would be the best way of recording webbo-i have a microphone but the sound quality would be shite!

Depends on whether your sound card can record and play at the same time, I think most modern ones can. You just need some sound recording software, there's a basic one that comes with windows which should be able to do the job, then it's just a case of getting the volume and recording levels right.

i know how to record with my little microphone its just i didn't know if there was a better technique-is it better to have the microphone placed near with medium volume?

drummindefender said:
i know how to record with my little microphone its just i didn't know if there was a better technique-is it better to have the microphone placed near with medium volume?

You don't need to use the microphone, you just record the sound card's output directly onto your PC.

drummindefender said:
how would i do that?

Run a sound recorder program, start it recording, and play the sound file at the same time. As long as your sound card is capable of it and you have the recording level set correctly you should get an excellent quality recording.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57