What Are You Listening To Now?

Morbid Angel - Bleed for the Devil and Lord of All Fevers and Plague - something calm and relaxing to chill out to :icon_wink
Lovely stuff, just been listening to Obituary - World Demise. Great Album

Last edited:
Just bought Maximo Park's new album from Morrisons in Gamston, after having a fcuk off fry up in the cafe. :icon_bigg

Loving it so far onto track 5.

Girls Who Play Guitars is quality

Just bought Maximo Park's new album from Morrisons in Gamston, after having a fcuk off fry up in the cafe. :icon_bigg

Loving it so far onto track 5.

Girls Who Play Guitars is quality
I was in there on Friday sending text messages from their car park!!!, it's a good car park for texting I find :icon_lol:

I was in there on Friday sending text messages from their car park!!!, it's a good car park for texting I find :icon_lol:

Yeah you don't find many car parks these days suitable for texting :102: :icon_lol:

Yeah you don't find many car parks these days suitable for texting :102: :icon_lol:
I'm thinking about doing some research on car park texting, and what makes a car park suitable for texting from. For some reason Gamston struck me as a good place. TBH, I think it was the fact that I was in Nottingham, in this car park, and needed to send a text, that is what made it so convenient.

I'm thinking about doing some research on car park texting, and what makes a car park suitable for texting from. For some reason Gamston struck me as a good place. TBH, I think it was the fact that I was in Nottingham, in this car park, and needed to send a text, that is what made it so convenient.

Ok :icon_lol: .

It is nicely situated, just a 5 minute walk from my sisters. Also the Goose pub is just across the road.

Ok :icon_lol: .

It is nicely situated, just a 5 minute walk from my sisters. Also the Goose pub is just across the road.
Been in the goose for many a lunch, even had text in there :icon_lol:

I used to work at the bottom of the street the Goose is on and I had a meeting there on Friday

Last edited:
Origin of Symmetry by Muse

Muse = class

might go back to that arcade fire innabit, see if it's gonna be a grower

Spinal Tap
Bloc Party - Weekend in the City - not as bad as some people have said I reckon
Morbid Angel - Angel of Disease - heavy as fcuk

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613