What Are You Listening To Now?

Skid Row - Wasted Time
One of the times I saw these, Michael Jackson was number 1 with Black or White and the Wasted Time video had just been banned for showing a drug addict.

Seb went on a rant about how MJ was aloud to run around in his video grabbing his dick and smashing up cars, yet they release a video for an anti drug song and it gets banned. They cut him off for a few minutes until he calmed down.

He really laid into Jacko though

Last edited:
Skid Row - 18 & Life
Another time I saw these (Rock city) we were right at the front. Seb was singing 18 & Life and this "person" I was with said he would jump on the stage as he was singing it, of course I insisted he did it. Seb kicked him in the head 3 times as he tried to get on the stage.

Oh how I pissed myself. Of all the times to do it you don't do it when he's singing his ballads

Last edited:
Only listened to the first 30 seconds of One More Minute, might as well go listen to Editors instead

Bollox...Watch the full gig on Channel M,they are similar yes but not the same.In the same way Vega4 are similar to Snow Patrol

Last edited:
Another time I saw these (Rock city) we were right at the front. Seb was singing 18 & Life and this "person" I was with said he would jump on the stage as he was singing it, of course I insisted he did it. Seb kicked him in the head 3 times as he tried to get on the stage.

Oh how I pissed myself. Of all the times to do it you don't do it when he's singing his ballads

Never seen them with him in the line-up - saw them last year I think in a place called JDs in Dudley. They were great, especially the new singer, though he was using some wierd vocal effects but they were nifty all the same. They did two versions of I Remember You - first they did some naff version, then they did the proper one, which started out just acoustic with vocals and finished up like the studio track. I'd go and see them again.

The Darkness - Love Is Only A Feeling

not listened to these for ages.. I can't stand their friggin ex-frontman - but this song is pretty ace.

The Darkness - Holding My Own
Def Leppard - Love Bites
Aerosmith - Crazy
Aerosmith - Cryin'

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611