What Are You Listening To Now?

This morning I came into work on the sounds of

A combo of

2Da Frame/Matador - Arctic Monkeys
Sometimes - My Bloody Valentine
Heinlich Maveroure - Interpol
Last Nite - The Strokes
Take It Or Leave It - The Strokes

I really couldn't gove a feck what someone else thinks anymore,If I like something then thats it for me.:102:

Agreed. Half the times the music critics are payed off by the record companies anyway

I really couldn't gove a feck what someone else thinks anymore,If I like something then thats it for me.:102:

Agreed now. I have listened to a fair few albums before reading a reviews, they're cnuts.

Q Magazine reckoned Editors have done a 'Coldplay'. Which I think is bollocks just because their lead has a celeb as a girlfriend and they decided to start using the piano doesnt make em Coldplay.

Anyways, Editor's Second Album is a fine record.

Agreed now. I have listened to a fair few albums before reading a reviews, they're cnuts.

Q Magazine reckoned Editors have done a 'Coldplay'. Which I think is bollocks just because their lead has a celeb as a girlfriend and they decided to start using the piano doesnt make em Coldplay.

Anyways, Editor's Second Album is a fine record.

Q magazine have always said that about every artist that has sang a soft rock type song since Coldplay apeared.
I bought that magazine for about 3 months but go so ****ed off with it comparing every ****er to Coldplay.
As Highland says, you like what you like, who gives a shit what somebody else thinks.

Last edited:

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69