What Are You Listening To Now?

Anybody who thinks Nick Cave was quoted in Homer's post is a grade A c*nt

I'm a c*nt for him being there? Grinderman is basically Nick Cave solo with a few other people playing the instruments :icon_lol:

Sorry to foil your plan Melton :icon_wink

I'm a c*nt for him being there? Grinderman is basically Nick Cave solo with a few other people playing the instruments :icon_lol:

Sorry to foil your plan Melton :icon_wink
I know what ****ing Grinderman is!!!!

I like Nick Cave, I have never said otherwise. In fact I occasionally have Breathless as my MySpace vid.

I know what ****ing Grinderman is!!!!

I like Nick Cave, I have never said otherwise. In fact I occasionally have Breathless as my MySpace vid.

Calm down dear :icon_wink I was just saying that because Homer quoted them basically saying he hadn't heard of them, and then you said to him you just don't have shit taste in music. Implying you thought all those artists were shit, i may have got that wrong impression if so i'm sorry, no need to bite my head off though :icon_conf

Calm down dear :icon_wink I was just saying that because Homer quoted them basically saying he hadn't heard of them, and then you said to him you just don't have shit taste in music. Implying you thought all those artists were shit, i may have got that wrong impression if so i'm sorry, no need to bite my head off though :icon_conf
Sorry Mikey, I thought I was being restrained :icon_lol:

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69