Peter Frampton - Show Me The Way
Snafu - Deep Water
Rush - High Water
Kiss - I'm A Legend Tonight
Rush - Nobody's Hero
Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston - It Takes Two
David Essex - Gonna Make You A Star
Van Halen - I'll Wait

Seen 'em at Rock City with Leroy and MHS. They were very good, despite being a little false with the attitude (The Enemy, not Leroy and MHS before anybody says it)
heard the album of my sisters bf and in the car with my mate the other day and i liked the songs-i didn't listen to them for ages because im prejudiced about anything from coventry!

Seen 'em at Rock City with Leroy and MHS. They were very good, despite being a little false with the attitude (The Enemy, not Leroy and MHS before anybody says it)

At the time of that gig, I liked the first single and thought their show was decent.

I now hate these ****s with a passion. He is a wannabe Paul Weller (and not a good one at that), their album is crap and their last 2 singles have been shite.

My fan kicking into overdrive every few minutes and wondering if I need to hoover the processor and internal gubbins out again.

My fan kicking into overdrive every few minutes and wondering if I need to hoover the processor and internal gubbins out again.
I take you don't have carpets in your house.

I have all tiles and laminate and zero carpets downstairs. The dust in my PC is a ****ing nightmare!!!. Every month or so the fan starts to get more regular and louder.

Pain in the bloody arse

Just been looking at the heatsink and fan on my PC to see if I can work out why the overheating alarm keeps coming on. Can't find anything wrong with it, so I'm assuming the alarm sensor thing is too sensitive, so I'll turn it off. I expect I'll end up with a fried processor in the next couple of days. But at least I won't have to listen to that bloody high pitch beeping noise any more.

I take you don't have carpets in your house.

I have all tiles and laminate and zero carpets downstairs. The dust in my PC is a ****ing nightmare!!!. Every month or so the fan starts to get more regular and louder.

Pain in the bloody arse

Very flat, almost non existent pile, carpet in the room where the PC is. Plus mt cat likes to sleep behind it - probably full of fleas as well as dust.

Someone from Public Enemy just joined in one of the songs! Goodie!
Flavour Flav, Chuck D or Professor Griff?

I'd be surprised if it's any of the others TBH.

You've inspired me Hazza, I might stick some PE on now or tomorrow.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710
10Brighton69
11Nottm F69