What Are You Listening To Now?

I have not heard it for ages, but i'm currently singing my head off to the original Queens greatest hits.
Love the old uns

Fat bottomed girls
Dont stop me now
Seven seas of Rhye
We will rock you

hoosiers - we didnt start the fire.

The Manics, The Cribs, Bloc Party, Klaxons and the Kaisers all on shuffle in preparation for tomorrow.

klaxons - golden skans

I don't think you can get anymore depressed than spending 24 hours with yourself :icon_lol:

By yourself do you mean me? You will love it in a hotel room with me! (give the sad feckers something to talk about.)

I am now listening to david wyatt

By yourself do you mean me? You will love it in a hotel room with me! (give the sad feckers something to talk about.)

I am now listening to david wyatt

Yep I meant you. :081:

As for David Wyatt, he is excellent, saw him a couple of months ago at the Musician. Top bloke.

Yep I meant you. :081:

As for David Wyatt, he is excellent, saw him a couple of months ago at the Musician. Top bloke.

DId you get a chance to speak to him? He is a friend of the family and genuinely one of the nicest blokes I have ever met and an incredible voice as well. Never have i met anyone that I want to make it big more than him.

Ill go with you next time you wanna see him.

DId you get a chance to speak to him? He is a friend of the family and genuinely one of the nicest blokes I have ever met and an incredible voice as well. Never have i met anyone that I want to make it big more than him.

Ill go with you next time you wanna see him.

I didn't speak to him, to be fair I don't know a great deal about him, but my mate is a big fan, he's met him a couple of times at the last couple of Summer Sundae's.

I see he is playing at the Musician again in a couple of months, I wouldn't mind going to see him again, my mate will definitely be up for it as well.

I didn't speak to him, to be fair I don't know a great deal about him, but my mate is a big fan, he's met him a couple of times at the last couple of Summer Sundae's.

I see he is playing at the Musician again in a couple of months, I wouldn't mind going to see him again, my mate will definitely be up for it as well.

Me and the mrs will tag along, she has known him since she was knee high to a grashopper.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663