What Are You Listening To Now?

webmaster said:
I've used them before to get stuff that I couldn't find anywhere else, but their legality is dubious to say the least. They rely on a loophole in Russian law which treats them as a broadcaster - so really you're paying to listen to stuff just once, as if you were paying to listen to a radio station. I don't think anyone's decided yet whether it's legal or not for people in this country to buy from them.
More legal than torrents?

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
This is a class website for anyone wanting to download music, really cheap.

www.allofmp3.com
I use them all the time and get all my music from there, and am downloading the sigur ros album as we speak, the really cheap price quoted is for a lower quality version of the album it is best to download at least the cd quality version and also download the alltunes (no pun intended Im sure) program which will make searching for and downlaoding the music so much easier. You can however right click and 'save target as' to downlaod to. you top it up off a credit card through a secure payment system and the use it like you would a pay as you go phone. The credit is charged in us dollars. Also the more you top up the bigger discount you get I now get 5% on top of every top up i do.

I just dug out The first John Peel session by Jesus & Mary Chain.
(In a hole, You trip me up, Never understand, Taste the floor).

Strewth!!!!

21 years old and still sounding as jaw dropping now as then. :icon_cool :icon_eek: :107: :036:

Orifice said:
I just dug out The first John Peel session by Jesus & Mary Chain.
(In a hole, You trip me up, Never understand, Taste the floor).

Strewth!!!!

21 years old and still sounding as jaw dropping now as then. :icon_cool :icon_eek: :107: :036:

Brilliant stuff IMO.The Hardest Walk is still one of my favourite Top 10 songs..

ive got that one fosse but i love its a beautiful thing on their other album marchin together??

profit in peace?

Yorkshire Vixen said:
ive got that one fosse but i love its a beautiful thing on their other album marchin together??

its marchin already not together :icon_roll

Yorkshire Vixen said:
its marchin already not together :icon_roll

Is The Circle on that ? thats the only song I like by them oh and 100 mile high city or something like that:102:

Jerry Lee Lewis - The Legendary Sun Recordings

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69