What Are You Listening To Now?

lazzer said:
i bet you think the songs are about you ;)
very good.....

Only 'Nobody does it better'....:icon_roll :icon_cool :icon_wink

highland fox said:
which song? the first,the last or everything? Don't matter to me, I love him and would have been the first, the last, his everything, oooooo, that hulk of a man, let me at him, let me at him....

...must be the heat....

Been listening to audio slave and marilyn manson whilst doing DIY around the house.

Will be listening to Left, Hope Of The States new album later, delivered at work today, 1st day of release with the single, Sing It Out on CD format with a b-side not on the album, plus two vinyl 45's of the single with two further b-sides not on the album, signed by the band.Initial pressings of the CD include a DVD of the band on the other side. Better be good as going to see them at Koko, Camden on Thursday.

Ocean Colour Scene

I walked today into a superb shop. It sells retro gear but has a mass of CDs and Vinyls including some iconic covers. Happy Monday's Thrills, Pills And Bellyaches in front window. I went to have a look at the CDs and it's all split into reliant sections. Punk, Britpop and 60's, the main three movements of British Music and to my suprise despite the rare CDs in the collection, they were all going fairly cheaply. The Clash's Give Em Enough Rope for a fiver, I suppose its down to them trying to compete against the monopolies of HMV and Virgin. I know where I'll be buying me 'older' records.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69
11Brentford67