What Are You Listening To Now?

Yep I only have the Album with Swing Swing on it. pretty good.
Haven't yet bought the new one although I downloaded Dirty Little Secret.

My guitar amp

:098:

I'm looking at turning my pc into some sort of recording unit.. I don't suppose any of you guys have any musical recording gear at home? I haven't got a clue how to go about doing it =/.

TornadoShaunUK said:
I'm looking at turning my pc into some sort of recording unit.. I don't suppose any of you guys have any musical recording gear at home? I haven't got a clue how to go about doing it =/.

get a decent soundcard on the PC & Audacity and that's you, your sorted.

well...you could spend tons of cash of course, but for basic home recording that'd be fairly good

Macky said:
get a decent soundcard on the PC & Audacity and that's you, your sorted.

well...you could spend tons of cash of course, but for basic home recording that'd be fairly good

I downloaded Audacity a few weeks ago but haven't really used it to great effect.. I don't know if I can plug my guitar direct into my soundcard - I guess I should get off my ass and get the pc out of the cabinet to check..

it's an SB Audigy 2 ZS - came with the PC so I have no idea whether it's any good or is pants really...

What I was thinking of doing was buying 'Adobe Audition' (formerly Cool Edit Pro) and installing that on my pc...

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00