What are you looking forward to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
22nd Oct. Notting Hill for a TT Singstar launch party thingy which only had 350 tickets avaliable.

30th Oct. Green Day at the MEN and the rest of the weekend in Manchester with my TT mates and trying not to buy any of the tour stuff up for auction(which will be easy cos I won't have them oney ot bid on owt anyhoo!)

12th of november. down to cornwall for a few days walking the south west coast path

30th Nov

Trip to Krakow for 3 days for the christmas market's (polish beer, mulled wine, juicy meaty polish sausage)

Plus 3 days off work when I get back to play FIFA/FM etc.

Can't bloody wait.

Oh yea, even better because the flights cost £20 rtn and we got a awsome apartment for £15 a night, god I love Poland.

Last edited:
north brauny, staying in padstow. rely on buses as there is a large intake of beer!

Hire a bike ( the 2 wheel sort ) at Padstow, and take the Camel trail. 4-5 miles along the estuary to Wadebridge, then another 6 miles onto a pub near the A30.
Good trip honestly, but you'll have a sore arse after...........then again:icon_bigg

Hire a bike ( the 2 wheel sort ) at Padstow, and take the Camel trail. 4-5 miles along the estuary to Wadebridge, then another 6 miles onto a pub near the A30.
Good trip honestly, but you'll have a sore arse after...........then again:icon_bigg
Borough arms? rip off £7 a sandwich!

Done it before brauny, the trail is ok until wadebridge (flushing snipe and egrets) but dull as **** after. padstow to wenfordbridge is a 35 mile round trip, and if they've been cutting the hedgerows it'll be puncture city!

Borough arms? rip off £7 a sandwich!

Done it before brauny, the trail is ok until wadebridge (flushing snipe and egrets) but dull as **** after. padstow to wenfordbridge is a 35 mile round trip, and if they've been cutting the hedgerows it'll be puncture city!

Thats the one, but i did have a couple of beers at Wadebridge, so the memory faded after that:icon_bigg

I'll see what the weather is doing. might just get comfy in the custom house with the papers and a few pints of tinners if it's shite!

I would like to take the coastal road near Newlyn and Mousehole.
The old lifeboat station has been left as it was found apparently, after the 1981 Penlee lifeboat disaster.
Its a heart rendering story, which was commerated with a documentry on the 25th anniversary. I've since read a book about it, and it was a real tradegy that could have been avoided.

Last edited:
I would like to take the coastal road near Newlyn and Mousehole.
The old lifeboat station has been left as it was found apparently, after the 1981 Penlee lifeboat disaster.
Its a heart rendering story, which was commerated with a documentry on the 25th anniversary. I've since read a book about it, and it was a real tradegy that could have been avoided.

Newlyn is also point 0.00 or sea level where all the Ordnance Survey benchmarks in the country were originally related back to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669