What are you looking forward to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't get one of them cus i don't come on here often enough.

Thats because you have a full and varied social life,whilst us boring morose sad ****s have no friends and this is the only way we get to communicate socially with other people.Hence me being the leading poster

Highland has just called you a fat **** in the Cameron thread......:icon_bigg

He's not a **** and he finds it boring so he won't look in the Cameron thread.If I knew he would then I wouldn't have posted it because he might beat me up

Last edited:
I know I added that, giving the post a bit more bite and also more chance of him twatting you......:icon_bigg

I could be a big muscular fecker:102: Mind,he's friends with Lako so he's bound to be a hard bastard and like a fight

Last edited:
I could be a big muscular fecker:102: Mind,he's friends with Lako so he's bound to be a hard bastard and fight like a girl

Melton told me you were a weedy fecker.... and fighting talk like that will not get you anywhere

Highland has just called you a fat **** in the Cameron thread......:icon_bigg

:icon_bigg

He's not a **** and he finds it boring so he won't look in the Cameron thread.If I knew he would then I wouldn't have posted it because he might beat me up

I attempted a look but i couldn't do it. Politics is just not my thing. Each to their own though!

I know I added that, giving the post a bit more bite and also more chance of him twatting you......:icon_bigg

I'm a lover not a fighter. Everyone leaves me alone for some reason on the fighting front

****ing Snitch

:081:

I could be a big muscular fecker:102: Mind,he's friends with Lako so he's bound to be a hard bastard and like a fight

I'm not friends with Lako. he's a ****! I am a hard bastard but you would be if your 6ft 10 and a fat ****.

:icon_bigg

I attempted a look but i couldn't do it. Politics is just not my thing. Each to their own though!

I'm a lover not a fighter. Everyone leaves me alone for some reason on the fighting front

:081:

I'm not friends with Lako. he's a ****! I am a hard bastard but you would be if your 6ft 10 and a fat ****.

Have those kids took their tree house down from your shoulder yet?

Well my plan is to go to Brisbane firstly and get some work for approx 6 months, rent an apartment or house and try to enjoy the area whilst saving a bit of money to spend on the next 6 months touring in a camper van.

Probably get some temp work whilst travelling about as well. If I do 3 months in certain industries I can get a 2nd year so that will all be planned along the way.

I'll be taking about £8000 with me but I want to try and keep as much of that as possible as im off to South America stright from OZ whenever that will be.

Any help or tips much appreciated BM ;)

Tips for living in Brisbane eh? Ok...

Buy the Courier Mail (on a Thursday I think) for the jobs section. When I was there, I was never twiddling my thumbs more than a couple of days; things may be different now depending what sort of job you're after. There's always fruit-picking though...

Superb nightlife, women are amazing (if you're into that sort of thing like). Palace backpackers' hostel on Edward Street (central Brisbane) and the Embassy (a short walk away, owned by the same company) each have watering holes attached. The former is full of backpackers as you'd expect (loads of Canadians, Germans and English) and while a bit ropey-looking as a venue is an alright night. The latter sees a mix of backpackers and locals, great place. Plenty of pubs, sports bars (no shortage of places to catch a Premier League game) and restaurants in the centre, the place is always awake. Fortitude Valley is 'Chinatown', although in addition to Chinese food you can also find a good variety of southeast Asian cuisine. South Bank has always got something on, well worth a look most of the time. Don't go swimming in the Brisbane River, unless you have a way with sharks.

I'd advise not wandering about at 3am in the city or the Valley unless you're up for a fight or in a large group. Don't get too drunk while on your own, because your wallet will almost certainly go walkies.

There's a spot in the city centre where you can stand and be within a minute's walk of McDonald's in six directions. Has to be seen to be believed. Don't ever shop at a Night Owl if you can avoid it, it's the biggest rip-off in the world. If you're not driving, the transport system is superb.

Friends are easy to make, most Aussies are unbelievably easy-going people. English accents are popular. There are some nice places to live, but some shite as well.

Outside Brisbane itself, don't go to Caboolture, for any reason, ever. It's an absolute shithole. Come to think of it, avoid Beenleigh in Gold Coast too, and definitely avoid Ipswich. Surfers Paradise is possibly the tackiest place on earth, and is worth probably one visit if only to see a pink skyscraper. Sunshine Coast (about an hour north of the city) is superb, here you can find the Glasshouse Mountains, which are amazing, and Australia Zoo (Steve Irwin's one) at Beerwah. A couple of hours further is Hervey Bay and Fraser Island etc. Maryborough's worth giving a miss, bit of a shitkicker town. I found them friendly though. Ditto Gympie. Further north, Bundaberg is a bit isolated too, only worth visiting if you like rum. If you go into the bush, don't take fire ants back into the city, even by accident.

What else you want to know?

One day you might win one of these,you never know.Only us boring ****s win them though so you've no chance

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26812&highlight=awards

****ing hell, didn't realise I'd won summat.

Mind you, according to that spreadsheet showing the votes, some people were obviously drunk. ****sake, what next, David Pleat in a dead heat with Andy Townsend for commentator of the century?

Sunday's NFL results

(Ladbrokes made an error on their website on Friday, might be an interesting evening :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566