What do you Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a 12 year old Isuzu Rodeo (which, I'm ashamed to say, is a Vauxhall ****ing Frontera in the UK), which I don't like at all.

Good job it's got 4WD though as I do a lot of off road stuff and I got it pretty firmly stuck in the mud last weekend...

attachment.php

this is mine only got in june this year best MPV ive had :038::038::038:
078.jpg

Went to look at one of those but the seats feel quite flimsy and not at all supportive. Big inside though and loads of glass. Wonder how much the front windscreen cost to replace!!

Went to look at one of those but the seats feel quite flimsy and not at all supportive. Big inside though and loads of glass. Wonder how much the front windscreen cost to replace!!

£450 just for the screen :icon_eek::icon_eek:

by the way i dont agree with what you said its got one of the best rides Ive been in mate and the seats are good for support for my back ,next time you sit in one try charging the seat position.

very good on long trips flip the cursie control on and off you go ,ive had the VTR one which gives you a few more toys to play with which is cool in 3 yrs time im going to get the top of the range one ,saving now great family MPV

Last edited:

by the way i dont agree with what you said its got one of the best rides Ive been in mate and the seats are good for support for my back ,next time you sit in one try charging the seat position.

very good on long trips flip the cursie control on and off you go ,ive had the VTR one which gives you a few more toys to play with which is cool in 3 yrs time im going to get the top of the range one ,saving now great family MPV

forgot to say ive had the semi auto one ;)

by the way i dont agree with what you said its got one of the best rides Ive been in mate and the seats are good for support for my back ,next time you sit in one try charging the seat position

I will because I want to like it, really! Got a test drive in a Toyota Verso tomorrow and rejected the highly specced (but crappy) Kia Carens on Friday. Zafira is out (don't like the bench middle seats), Mazda 5 is pathetic re the extra seats, Fiat Multipla and Honda FRV are too cramped with two rows of three. Renault Grand Scenic may have to be looked at again but Peugeot SW is a waste of space. Failing all of that might have to have another Touran or go back to an estate.

BTW - the Citroen seats, it was the 'give' on them that put me off. Seemed to be all foam and no support but I'll have another go.

Mine by the way mine best yours in the what car awards :icon_cool:icon_wink

citroen-c4-picasso-inside-20-03-07.jpg

Yes, but WhatCar did mention the long term reliability concerns :)

Anyway, what is this, a my penis substitute is better than your penis substitute type thread ;) :081::081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69