What do you Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

This thread really is just to discuss cars Melton, it wasn't intended as an excuse for you to tell us about your cock :)
:icon_redf Sorry, I thought it was the "my dick's bigger than your dick" thread :icon_wink

And whether the swim bladder still works:icon_razz
Oh yes, bouyancy and the ability to self regulate your bouyancy equipment is well underrated :icon_lol:

It would be a disaster if you were told you weren't deep enough.

Oh yes, bouyancy and the ability to self regulate your bouyancy equipment is well underrated :icon_lol:

Durham is told that all the while......:icon_lol:

When I bought mine it was a toss up between the new Focus or the Golf, went for the Golf.

I've got a new Focus and love it. Our other car is the Landrover I got into the argument with SWWG about.

Better ask BG, he knows all about bouyancy control and depth!!

He compensates for it by driving a fast car.

I always find it bizarre that you cant just be a car enthuisiast and enjoy driving and owning a fast/nice car. People have to assume it some sort of compensatory measure.

I will because I want to like it, really! Got a test drive in a Toyota Verso tomorrow and rejected the highly specced (but crappy) Kia Carens on Friday. Zafira is out (don't like the bench middle seats), Mazda 5 is pathetic re the extra seats, Fiat Multipla and Honda FRV are too cramped with two rows of three. Renault Grand Scenic may have to be looked at again but Peugeot SW is a waste of space. Failing all of that might have to have another Touran or go back to an estate.

BTW - the Citroen seats, it was the 'give' on them that put me off. Seemed to be all foam and no support but I'll have another go.

What about the galaxy or smax?

I always find it bizarre that you cant just be a car enthuisiast and enjoy driving and owning a fast/nice car. People have to assume it some sort of compensatory measure.

I agree, I own an Alfa Romeo 156 2.0 JTS and Ive had for around 3 years now and despite some problems over the years (its an alfa so more than expected) I love it. I love driving it and wouldnt hesitate to have another one.

It nothing to do with the size of my cock or an image thing, I looked at loads of cars when I was looking around including audi a4s and a6s, bmws, vws and many more and this was the one I liked the most and Im glad I did.

The mrs has a rover 400 and I hate that it drives like a feckin barge and has the corning ability of an oil tanker. But hey it was free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69