What do you Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not driving a Mini Metro,I'm not driving a Mini Metro,I'm not driving a Mini Metro,I'm not driving a Mini Metro,I'm not driving a Mini Metro,I'm not driving a Mini Metro.......

No H, it's not a Mini Metro, it's a Rover Metro

I'm not driving a Mini Metro,I'm not driving a Mini Metro,I'm not driving a Mini Metro,I'm not driving a Mini Metro,I'm not driving a Mini Metro,I'm not driving a Mini Metro.......

HAHA, I watched that again last night, quality. :icon_lol: :038:

No H, it's not a Mini Metro, it's a Rover Metro

they've rebadged it you fool

Last edited:
HAHA, I watched that again last night, quality. :icon_lol: :038:

they've rebadged it you fool

The best episode of the lot, the owl sanctury is absolute comedy genius.

Mk2 Golf GTi is a classic and beats the Polo without even trying

All Golfs beat all Polos, it's just the way it is.

It's the same as how a really shit horse is better then the bestest donkey in the world, it's still a ****en donkey.

Mk2 Golf GTi is a classic and beats the Polo without even trying

Yeah I know that, it's just that if I got a Mk2 GTi, then it will have at least 100k miles on the clock and not as secure and comfortable as a Polo. Also, had some quotes for insurance and a Mk2 GTi will be at least £100 extra a year. Insurance is the main sticking point for me in this, seeing as it is my first own car, the insurance is pretty fookin' high. So high, I'm even tempted to get a shitty 1.0L or 1.2L just because the insurance is about half the price, have that for a year, get a years no claims and then get a more powerful car, gets a bit boring though after a few years of driving a car that takes a couple of minutes to get over 100 MPH, really would like something more powerful!!

Also, have read that the Mk3 Polo 16v performance is somewhat similar to that of the Mk2 Golf GTi which is why I'm considering it.

My first car was a golf. 1.3 I think. yellowy/beige colour.
LBD 303V
happy days

There was definitely a limited edition called the Volkswagen Golf Driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00