What do you Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a TVR in the past and have gave me no trouble at all. I had a Taimar which was great to drive

they have changed alot over recent years. since it became tvrski.

Last edited:
You should get an Evo, well if I had the money then I would!! :)

He asked for something impractical, whats more impractical than a broken down TVR Tuscan at the side of the M1??

:icon_wink:icon_lol::038:good answer

How can you say a £40K+ car is a 'chav mobile'. If I had said Vauxhall Nova or a Corsa then I would agree with you.

I think I know what Durham is getting at, it's more the 'look' of them, they're not exactly subtle.

I think I know what Durham is getting at, it's more the 'look' of them, they're not exactly subtle.

Quite. Made for wankers trying to out do Imprezas, which incidentally, are only 1 rung down the chav ladder.

Quite. Made for wankers trying to out do Imprezas, which incidentally, are only 1 rung down the chav ladder.

Quite so, in many ways. However, I've owned both an Mk IV EVO and an Impreza and I would be pleased (albeit surprised) to be called a chav. But if you're doing 50 miles or so a day on country roads, both are truly outstanding to drive. My old Impreza was one of the few cars I've owned that I have truly loved to drive.

Quite so, in many ways. However, I've owned both an Mk IV EVO and an Impreza and I would be pleased (albeit surprised) to be called a chav. But if you're doing 50 miles or so a day on country roads, both are truly outstanding to drive. My old Impreza was one of the few cars I've owned that I have truly loved to drive.

Fair play to you. They just look like rally cars that have been designed by a chav to me. What you driving now Dour?

Have you seen the new impreza yet? Its gone all boring euro-box-hatchback.

Fair play to you. They just look like rally cars that have been designed by a chav to me. What you driving now Dour?

I live in the city now, so I don't have anything like that anymore - just cars that are more suitable for town life. Daihatsu Charade and a Mazda 5 although I'm looking for a '60s Camaro RS/SS convertible for tooling about in and generally pissing money away.

I know you said "non pratical" but get a ST220 loads of room and comfort all the toys 3.0 V6 0-60 in under 7 secs and a top speed of 151mph cheap servicing and parts insurance group 16 and over 20miles to the gallon and if you look carefully you can pick one up for under 10k,I love mine

I know you said "non pratical" but get a ST220 loads of room and comfort all the toys 3.0 V6 0-60 in under 7 secs and a top speed of 151mph cheap servicing and parts insurance group 16 and over 20miles to the gallon and if you look carefully you can pick one up for under 10k,I love mine

As much as I agree about them being good cars, I cant quite see bg in a mondeo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669