What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get the fire service to arrive at work the second time in a week on a false alarm due to a faulty alarm. They are getting the right 'ump with me.

To get the fire service to arrive at work the second time in a week on a false alarm due to a faulty alarm. They are getting the right 'ump with me.
It's all adding up now :icon_roll

You call in the muscle (by mistake, obviously), the muscle arrives, low and behold you can't get near them because of the hysterical women. No wonder you're bitter.

****ing disgusting behaviour.

Changed a digit in my age.

I've actually put on weight whilst on a diet

Got into work before half 7! Never seen this time of day in my life usually:icon_eek:

Quite happy as i got cut up on the way in by a learner driver, wound me windown down gave HER some shit and she looked like she was gonna cry. If she was fit i'd of let her off but she was probably best defined as a munter!

Cracking stuff

Quite happy as i got cut up on the way in by a learner driver, wound me windown down gave HER some shit and she looked like she was gonna cry. If she was fit i'd of let her off but she was probably best defined as a munter!

Cracking stuff

An achievement indeed. You must feel very proud.

Got into work before half 7! Never seen this time of day in my life usually:icon_eek:

Cracking stuff

Just think - when you get your blue light and your deee-daaaa, you'll be able to get such inconsiderate people a real scare.

Had to console a woman at work. She had just had a driving lesson before work and apparently some Horrible fat bastard driving a pink VW had wound his window down and verbally abused her. Shocking I suggested the Police. She replied " Yes i think he's applying? " How strange :102:

Cracking stuff

Did you throw some shapes at her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712