What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filled my car up at Asda, and was fuming when some rude fecker pushed in. I was about to tell him, but the bloke behind said ' thats the president of Turkmenistan'

Saparmurat Niyazov would never have pushed in. How times change.

He bloody would, the fat get. Did it to me in Tesco years ago. Took the last pack of Rolos. And that Emomalii Rahmon is no better. They think they're better than us these famous people. Except Kurmanbek Bakiyev. Lovely bloke.

took the current mrs mk and the kids to cadbury world.....big pile of poo.

You weren't impressed then?

I've got home from work and done the chores.
And since then I've done two pages for the cats scrapbooks and another one of my cousin.

Got some photos of York and Belfast I might scrap later. Then again I might see if I can finish off the TT mini albums I'm halfway through, would be nice if I can get them done for the weekend to take with me.

Last edited:
You weren't impressed then?
dire, and only got 3 free choccy bars!! and if you pay with tesco clubcard days out vouchers you can't buy family tickets, it has to be individual top whack prices....:mad: (only an extra £6, but that's not the point is it?)
Working from home?
No, I care about my work... so i've taken 3 days off in half term to do some family stuff after drinking myself stupid in cornwall last week!!

Last edited:
Finished appraisals for all my staff two weeks ahead of schedule. left the secretarial staff until last so I could lurch a bit longer of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710