What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a car. Fingers crossed it's ok in maintenance.

1.4 Ford Focus with 84k on the clock. Isn't the internet a brilliant tool - scares you with someone many people's comments.

What?

I had no idea who it was until I was asked if I realised.
That often happens. A country's PM turns up out of the blue and no-one tells anyone who he is....:icon_roll

Last edited:
....drove back from padstow in less than 4 hours...

That often happens. A country's PM turns up out of the blue and no-one tells anyone who he is....:icon_roll

If it was not out of the blue why did you have no idea who it was? :102:

I think you're both being very unfair, insinuating that Melton is making up stuff to try to impress us. I know how hard it can be to convince people that you're telling the truth about meeting foreign premiers, just the other night Bolivian president, Evo Morales, popped into my local, Kitty Keirnan's, but would Mrs Macky believe me? Would she bollocks.

If it was not out of the blue why did you have no idea who it was? :102:
Because he didn't have an appointment with me, he had an appointment with the koi breeder.

We happened to turn up at the koi breeder's facility whilst he was there.

It really isn't important to me if you believe me or not, what is important to me is that I'm explaining myself properly.

Because he didn't have an appointment with me, he had an appointment with the koi breeder.

It really isn't important to me if you believe me or not, what is important to me is that I'm explaining myself properly.

Melts, you don't have to explain yourself, just be happy that you've done Stephen, you've done 'im good and pwopa, it's turned into a right tear up.

Been down to the Co-op,bumped into the Prime Minster of Uzbekistan stocking up on Fish Fingers and Turkey Drummers.Then went to the Paper Shop where the President of Digibuta pushed infront of me and got the last Sunday Sport

It really isn't important to me whether you are believable or not but what is important is that your explanation is credible.

Finally finished my scrapbook,. Good job as I need it for next weekend! Only been working on it since the New Year:icon_redf

Now I'm having a cuppa before I do some pages of my little cousin dressed up in her HSM outfit:icon_roll.
Plus one of her eating an ice cream with more of the ice cream on her face than in her mouth.:icon_lol:

Then I might do some more pages of the cats.

It's lovely being here all by meself so I can do what I want! I think Ben should go to more Ice Hockey away games....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710