What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got out of the Boundary Park car park inside 5 minutes :icon_bigg
Interviewed by Ian Stringer !!!!

We know - we know!!

I was on the telly at the Hartlepool game but I don't keep going on and on about it!!

We know - we know!!

I was on the telly at the Hartlepool game but I don't keep going on and on about it!!

Did I ever tell you about that time I was interviewed by Sky Sports before the 'silence of the rams' game at Derby? Down to me that 4:0 was :icon_lol:

Did I ever tell you about that time I was interviewed by Sky Sports before the 'silence of the rams' game at Derby? Down to me that 4:0 was :icon_lol:

Did I ever tell you that I had a wee next to Dickie Davies at the Victoria Palace Theatre, and another next to Big Willie Young at Toddington Services? It's not everybody who has shared urinals with Dickie and Big Willie. And I'll say nothing about being in Sketchley's when Kenneth Kendell was asking them to take special care to get some stains off his trousers.

And yes, I was wearing shorts when I had a little chat with herroyalmaj QE2 some years ago after she opened a bridge in the far north of Scotland.

Ian Stringer? Pah!! Failed bloody apprentice - that's what!!

Last edited:
were you? what happened and what did you say?

If I could remember that I wouldn't need to keep checking Ebay for a video of the interview, would I?

Ian Stringer? Pah!! Failed bloody apprentice - that's what!!

My missus said afterwards she thought she had seen him somewhere. When I told her he had been on the Apprentice she was going 'oh yes, that'll be it'. Thing is, until the last series she never used to watch the Apprentice!

Women eh?

My missus said afterwards she thought she had seen him somewhere. When I told her he had been on the Apprentice she was going 'oh yes, that'll be it'. Thing is, until the last series she never used to watch the Apprentice!

Women eh?

btw I did think mrsspion came over much better than you did. No pompous "Oh yes, I'm a season ticket holder" and all that crap.

btw I did think mrsspion came over much better than you did. No pompous "Oh yes, I'm a season ticket holder" and all that crap.

newts - can you print that out and show her too please.

:)

She will be pleased to know that my coaching has paid off :icon_wink

Managing to swear on the phone to the insurance firm.

'so this pissing about is normal procedure then?'

Didn't even realise it until I was informed post-call.

"Pissing" is swearing?

"Pissing" is swearing?

It's one of the words I get told off about saying in front of my elders.

On the subject of pissing, I seen the most disgusting thing today. Some random taxi driver pissing at some disused garages next to the corner shop. Rather than popping in the pub across the street, he thought he have a piss up someone's garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710