What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
booked a week in tenerife in august!
:038:

Booked a short break in Prague towards the end of June. Ryanair from East Mids £2.50 each way all taxes and fees included :038:

Fitted a new shower. Not bad considering it was mostly guesswork.

If I don't post on here again I'll either have been drowned or electrocuted.

Got through the day without upsetting a moderator :icon_bigg

Whereabouts you going MK? I know of a great restaurant in Los Christianos.We could meet there for a candle lit dinner, just the two of us....xxxxxx

That's just going over the top! Sick just sickening!

went into work for exactly 10 minutes and came home again... I dont know why I bothered when I feel so shite

Well Cate you have thrown a sickie on the expected hottest day of the day of the year probably best to nip in and lay it on thick :icon_wink

This it?

gaytelaviv_450x300.jpg

picture from your 'gay boys on the beach' folder?

Last edited:
Acheived nothing but made my mind what I want to do with my life job wise and it certainly doesn't involve sitting in a Betting Shop bored out my ****ing mind for hours on end.Next step is too investigate how to start off in the career I want to do

Well Cate you have thrown a sickie on the expected hottest day of the day of the year probably best to nip in and lay it on thick :icon_wink

it may be the hottest day of the year but I am inside wearing a jumper with the heating on... :icon_cry:

it may be the hottest day of the year but I am inside wearing a jumper with the heating on... :icon_cry:

I'm sneezing a lot today,think it could be a flu like virus...or of course it could be this deoderant I got from Poundland yesterday

Acheived nothing but made my mind what I want to do with my life job wise and it certainly doesn't involve sitting in a Betting Shop bored out my ****ing mind for hours on end.Next step is too investigate how to start off in the career I want to do

Trouble is mate there isnt much call for a Howard Jones tribute act these days :102::icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710