What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duck and hoisin today. Nearly as bad, but just fecking nasty

I dont mind those ones, Builder breakfats are mining as are the fish and chip ones. Dont even want to try the chilli and choc ones!

Third consecutive match thread started - third consecutive win.

Nuff said :icon_wink

Found out that I shall be playing against Muzzy Izzet and alongside Steve Walsh at the Walkers!! I am playing bleeding midfield as well, I'll be up against a legend!

Don't lose the midfield battle. I would suggest you to do this after 30 seconds so he knows who you are:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzEGkmY-Vio[/YOUTUBE]

wow, when you doing that?

Football Aid - on 16th May.

It's a charity what arranges matches at loads of grounds across the country and then you bid/buy your place which goes to charity. You get there 90 minutes before, find your kit laid out in the changing rooms with ya name on the back, have a rub down and a warm-up plus playing against/with a couple of legends.

The only bit I am worried about is the bleeding showers at the end!! :icon_roll

Should be good - 45 minutes at the Walkers. I'll be cream cracked!

It's a charity what arranges matches at loads of grounds across the country and then you bid/buy your place which goes to charity. You get there 90 minutes before, find your kit laid out in the changing rooms with ya name on the back, have a rub down and a warm-up plus playing against/with a couple of legends.

Have a rub down? WTF is that about?

The only bit I am worried about is the bleeding showers at the end!!

I'm a bit worried as well Hazz, WTF have you signed up for?

The only bit I am worried about is the bleeding showers at the end!! :icon_roll

Should be good - 45 minutes at the Walkers. I'll be cream cracked!

Sounds good, if I wasn't going to see Newcastle getting relegated that day I'd come down and watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710