What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received a Friend Request on Facebook,haven't a clue who the person is though

That happens me all the feckin time, but it usually down to me being dense.

Most recent friend requests from people that I didn't recognise without racking me brain so much that it started to hurt:

• My sister
  • My step-sister
  • My cousin
  • My aunt
  • Another aunt
  • A lad that I used to work with, who has now changed his name to 'Chuck' for some reason unknown to me

Received a Friend Request on Facebook,haven't a clue who the person is though

Is this his profile picture ?

nerd.jpg

I was walking home and a chav poked his head out of a parked car and told me that i'm 'bad'. So watch out all you muthas....

i poked my head out a taxi on the way home on friday night and told some long haired yeti to get his hair cut.

he obviously wanted a lift home too at that time because he tried to get in the taxi with me.

But good old mr taxi driver sped off!

Poor old Homer............ he was miles from home as well EF you heartless bastard

i poked my head out a taxi on the way home on friday night and told some long haired yeti to get his hair cut.

he obviously wanted a lift home too at that time because he tried to get in the taxi with me.

But good old mr taxi driver sped off!

I too have longish hair and resent the fact that you would heckle someone due to the length of their hair.... :018::icon_wink

I too have longish hair and resent the fact that you would heckle someone due to the length of their hair.... :018::icon_wink

If you'd seen EF's hair (or lack of) you'd see how jealousy can cause unprovoked outbursts :icon_bigg

left my car windows open during a rain storm. bollocks

If you'd seen EF's hair (or lack of) you'd see how jealousy can cause unprovoked outbursts :icon_bigg

:icon_lol:
Does he need a mirkin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611