What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't really got a new job at all, have you ?

And I bet you've never been anywhere near Scotland

Not quite today, but I did manage to spot an Oceanic Sunfish (mola mola), off the coast of Lundy on Sunday. Not exactly very common in our waters.

Bumped into the tasty female from my old college in Greegs today. Still in super shape.

Real achievement that, mate - meeting someone you used to go to school with

Awe-inspiring stuff

arent they a complete arse to fill in? I've had to fill two in recently, just in case they decide to offer me the job... pain in the ass

:icon_conf
I don't know,I didn't fill anything in,the company who I'm going to work for did it all.I just got a form showing me the results back

Same here, the school did all the leg work, though to be fair I did have to open the envelope when it arrived.

Also the school paid for mine. Not sure about the address details stuff, I did fill in a small form, maybe that was the one Cate was on about, with address stuff, but I only had to fill in 3 or 4 smallish sections. Took about 5 minutes.

Last edited:
But the form asks for all sorts of stuff - such as all of your addresses for the past five years

How on earth did your prospective employer know all of your personal details ? :icon_conf

You also have to sign it :102:

Same here, the school did all the leg work, though to be fair I did have to open the envelope when it arrived.

Also the school paid for mine. Not sure about the address details stuff, I did fill in a small form, maybe that was the one Cate was on about, with address stuff, but I only had to fill in 3 or 4 smallish sections. Took about 5 minutes.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke Mr 'Know It All' Homer

I got my AS-level results earlier, didn't do badly but I know I could have doen a lot better

Gen Studs - B
History - C
Geoggers - C
English Lang - C
Sociology - D

Geography and sociology should have been B's really but altleast I don't have to retake the year....

I got my AS-level results earlier, didn't do badly but I know I could have doen a lot better

Gen Studs - B
History - C
Geoggers - C
English Lang - C
Sociology - D

Geography and sociology should have been B's really but altleast I don't have to retake the year....

Nice on ted!

I did A-Level English Language. Thought it was a right bastard of a subject. Was convinced i'd ****ed up on it but ended up with a decent grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669