What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I passed my mocks. The wig and gown are beckoning.....

Good stuff :038:

I got flagged down in a side road by the police for apparantly driving down the bus lane on London Road.

But I hadn't.

As I pointed out to the policeman his colleagues have been in the same spot on London Road every morning this week, stopping cars in the bus lane, so I'd have been pretty stupid to do so.

Eventually after 5 mins of me protesting my innocence he radioed back to his colleagues and came back admitting the car he was supposed to stop was a different colour!

Last edited:

I got flagged down in a side road by the police for apparantly driving down the bus land on London Road.

But I hadn't.

As I pointed out to the policeman his colleagues have been in the same spot on London Road every morning this week, stopping cars in the bus lane, so I'd have been pretty stupid to do so.

Eventually after 5 mins of me protesting my innocence he radioed back to his colleagues and came back admitting the car he was supposed to stop was a different colour!
Thank you!

If the police want to get people using bus lanes that they shouldn't, then they should target Charles St and Rutland St going towards Belvoir St. They could make a fortune there.

I got flagged down in a side road by the police for apparantly driving down the bus land on London Road.

But I hadn't.

Typical tricks the OB use to bag a catch! You should have asked for their numbers and reported them for harassing you!

You would have thought their time would have been put to better use in this weather

Typical tricks the OB use to bag a catch! You should have asked for their numbers and reported them for harassing you!

You would have thought their time would have been put to better use in this weather

I had previously commented to my daughter and her friend, who are in the car with me, that I was amazed that the police have been there every day in temperatures that haven't risen above zero. I resisted the temptation to ask if they hadn't got something better to do, as it didn't go down well the time I was stopped for having an illegal number plate :icon_lol:

I had previously commented to my daughter and her friend, who are in the car with me, that I was amazed that the police have been there every day in temperatures that haven't risen above zero. I resisted the temptation to ask if they hadn't got something better to do, as it didn't go down well the time I was stopped for having an illegal number plate :icon_lol:

PEN 1S?

How 'bout....

B16 T1T5?

Last edited:
Have you ever seen a number plate before?

How is my effort any more unlike an actual number plate than 'CUN 7' or 'AR5E B15CU1T5'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69