What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the first (storyline wise, not release wise) three Star Wars films so far, going to attempt to get through all 6

Watched the first (storyline w*s*, not release w*s*) three Star Wars films so far, going to attempt to get through all 6

Did that a few months ago, the sense of achievement is overwhelming.

Has made a start on evening invites for a mates wedding. Her mum is doing all the fiddly stuff for the main invites, I'll just help throw those together in the next week or so! Then it's a case of printing the inserts and posting them all out.

Also have given some samples to my cousin for his wedding invites, they've gone for the same style cards as the other ones I'm doing, gatefold for the main invites, DL pockets for the party back down here cos not everyone is going to the castle in Dumfries for the big day.

Just got to try out a few slightly different designs on the front of the invites for them to look at and then I can get a move on with them ,seeing as they need to be done for the end of Feb really.

Thought I was progressing well on cod mw2 getting to level 40 of 70 until we popped round to see the neighbours and their 10 year old had gone through level 70 nearly 5 times.

I have become the new manager of Coalville Football Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69