What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
managed to locate a bittern on my local lake. first time and very pleased.

Spent the first day with our two new doggies ... Jack and Teddy. :)

Photos!!!

When they sit still long enough :icon_lol: For now just imagne two 7 yr old Westies.

Jack.jpg

Jack

Teddy.jpg

Teddy

Last edited:
Where do you buy Polar Bears from?

Where do you buy Polar Bears from?

If you could persuade Fox's to put foxes on their glacier mints, they would have a lot to spare; they'd probably give you one free if you promised to feed it.

If you could persuade Fox's to put foxes on their glacier mints, they would have a lot to spare; they'd probably give you one free if you promised to feed it.

Thanks Boc, I'll give them a call.

In the meantime do you know how to connect my sofa to my Xbox?

Last edited:

Oh yea, it's alright for you isn't it, you know how these things work, Im just the poor Twat scurrying around on the laminate looking where I put the ****ing cable into the Sofa.

Hang On I'll try the single seater......

I tried it with the cushion first, so fa so good!

you need a USB-compatible cushion

and you'll need to reset the room by holding "Remote Control-Plate-Shredded Wheat"

Oh yea, it's alright for you isn't it, you know how these things work, Im just the poor Twat scurrying around on the laminate looking where I put the ****ing cable into the Sofa.

Hang On I'll try the single seater......

You are sadly mistaken and deluded. The cable you refer to DOES NOT fit in the sofa.

If i were you (and thank god i am not) try sticking the cable down in the end end of your todger.

If this causes your eyes to water, you have connected the 2 correctly, well done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610