What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so Harry, take great pleasure in the fact that you are unique. Unlike me who is apparently, Fryatt/bloke from the pub in Shameless & someone out of Inbetweeners. :icon_conf

Fryatt = no (plus he looks slightly slow so I woulnd't be upset by that one!)
Inbetweeners guy = yes, definately.

started my running today and managed the 2 miles we planned... slightly surprised since I haven't done any running in 4 years

Last edited:
I've bought a ticket to watch Carlisle in the JPT final. £38 for a third division match :icon_cry:

Right, let me get this straight:

Jeff forks out £38 to watch Carlisle v Southampton in the Football League Trophy.
Boc travels up and down the country from Kent in a pair of shorts.
Fludie gets on trains despite not knowing where they stop and not having purchased a ticket.
Clee went to watch Cambridge City today - the latest in an unfathomably long line of non-league games he's sat through this season.

I'm the maniac?

Yeah, right :icon_roll

Blue Maniac is the one who leaves home in the middle of the night to get a coach to Birmingham via Glasgow because it works out 20p cheaper.

:018: Carlisle via Birmingham and Glasgow.

Leaving the house at 9pm Friday for a 3pm Saturday kick-off and arriving home sometime after 8pm Sunday is not mental.

Is it?

Last edited:
Ahh well...thought it would have been decent have a good footballing look-a-like, probably everyone at work was taking the piss.

I agree with my brother and the Weale comparison esp. when he has medium length hair. It's his nose. Anyway, Weale was a drinking partner with us in Newcastle.
You could be told you look like Tara Palmer Wotsit, when you quite clearly don't.

I've bought a ticket to watch Carlisle in the JPT final. £38 for a third division match :icon_cry:

All of the £26 ones gone, or did you not fancy being rigged to the rafters with abseiling gear :icon_bigg

My old next door neighbours kid wants me to go as he's a Southampton fan. I'm still undecided.

I think they had over 44,000 tickets.

All of the £26 ones gone, or did you not fancy being rigged to the rafters with abseiling gear :icon_bigg

I didn't want to go behind the goal, so I'm reasonably close to the half way line, third row of the upper tier.

My old next door neighbours kid wants me to go as he's a Southampton fan. I'm still undecided.

I think they had over 44,000 tickets.

Carlisle got around 25,000. But they'll be doing well to sell them all, it's not a cheap or easy day out.

The main coach company is charging £49 for the trip, and is leaving at 4:30AM - but it's the day the clocks go forward so it will feel like 3:30.

I didn't want to go behind the goal, so I'm reasonably close to the half way line, third row of the upper tier.

Carlisle got around 25,000. But they'll be doing well to sell them all, it's not a cheap or easy day out.

The main coach company is charging £49 for the trip, and is leaving at 4:30AM - but it's the day the clocks go forward so it will feel like 3:30.

You going by coach at £49 or have you been able to get some cheap rail tickets?

You going by coach at £49 or have you been able to get some cheap rail tickets?

I don't think my knees could cope with a 600 mile coach trip, they seize up if I have to sit still for more than an hour or so.

It's not possible to get there by train on the day due to engineering work, so I'm going by train on the Saturday and staying two nights at a Travelodge. Total cost £73.

I don't think my knees could cope with a 600 mile coach trip, they seize up if I have to sit still for more than an hour or so.

It's not possible to get there by train on the day due to engineering work, so I'm going by train on the Saturday and staying two nights at a Travelodge. Total cost £73.

Madness.

Right, let me get this straight:

Jeff forks out £38 to watch Carlisle v Southampton in the Football League Trophy.
Boc travels up and down the country from Kent in a pair of shorts.
Fludie gets on trains despite not knowing where they stop and not having purchased a ticket.
Clee went to watch Cambridge City today - the latest in an unfathomably long line of non-league games he's sat through this season.

I'm the maniac?

Yeah, right :icon_roll

Blue Maniac is the one who leaves home in the middle of the night to get a coach to Birmingham via Glasgow because it works out 20p cheaper.

You're all ****ing weirdos, every single one of you.

I sometimes think I am the only sane one on this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69