What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the FL show on Saturday night, I can now say I believe Hazz bears a striking resemblence to Gus Poyet.

Swopped some fruit sweets for half a bag of Minstrels with Steve Walsh after the game.

Managed to recover my old talkingballs logon, I can now return to my posting under my original profile of pds rather than Kempson Fox.:icon_bigg

Managed to recover my old talkingballs logon, I can now return to my posting under my original profile of pds rather than Kempson Fox.:icon_bigg

BOOOOO!!!! Bring back Kempson, he was much better

Spent a couple of hours getting this done. :)

DSC00418.JPG

I can't believe you've got the cheek/nerve to complain about that after all the handouts you've been given!

I'm not overly complaining that i have to pay it, i would just like to be told up front of the final price. I paid the money out one of my accounts and i had £455 quid in there and the survey cost £451 after being told it was £376. I was cutting it a bit fine. If i had known i'd of put some more money in because our sofa payment also comes out of this account and it hasn't left enough in there.

I also have to go into the bank to move some more money across. I can't do this account online so its just a bit of hassle when i'm at work all week! :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69