What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not overly complaining that i have to pay it, i would just like to be told up front of the final price. I paid the money out one of my accounts and i had £455 quid in there and the survey cost £451 after being told it was £376. I was cutting it a bit fine. If i had known i'd of put some more money in because our sofa payment also comes out of this account and it hasn't left enough in there.

I also have to go into the bank to move some more money across. I can't do this account online so its just a bit of hassle when i'm at work all week! :icon_bigg

If I were you EF, I'd just tell her parents thanks but no thanks and forget about it all. Just too much hassle

Fixed my Xbox with nothing but my own fair hands.

how'd you do that ted? what was the problem?

I kept getting a disc read error. This is a different error to the one that is covered by a warranty and the warranty I got with the Xbox had expired so rather than shell out £60 I took the little turkey apart following the instructions of a youtube video.

I gave the laser a little buff with some laser cleaning fluid, hoovered the inside and the disc tray and removed about 5lbs of hair from it. My flowing locks had obviously wreaked havoc when they got into the machine and had wound around the spinner that holds the disc. It took a few attempts to get it going but after 6 Xbox-less months, its back to ruin my exam revision.

Last edited:
Set up my Windows Home Server and wireless media streamer. Just got to transfer all my pics, movies and music on to the server now.

I kept getting a disc read error. This is a different error to the one that is covered by a warranty and the warranty I got with the Xbox had expired so rather than shell out £60 I took the little turkey apart following the instructions of a youtube video.

I gave the laser a little buff with some laser cleaning fluid, hoovered the inside and the disc tray and removed about 5lbs of hair from it. My flowing locks had obviously wreaked havoc when they got into the machine and had wound around the spinner that holds the disc. It took a few attempts to get it going but after 6 Xbox-less months, its back to ruin my exam revision.
nice one!

Moral of the story: Cut yer feckin' hair yer big girl!

:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610