What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been for a 10km walk, played tennis, been swimming, drunk wine... and Leicester won.

Shame you have to go back to work, I could get quite used to being on holiday all the time. Roll on retirement..... only 20+ years to wait :(

Applied for a new job in Manchester, feeling good about it. Only downside is that I'll be stuck near a load of ****-wit United supporters if I get it. Mind you, that's true of anywhere in the UK.

Managed to throw up my dinner, that's me spending the next couple of days in bed then.

Which I don't really mind, I much prefer a bad stomach to a sore throat, a sore arse etc.

Managed to throw up my dinner, that's me spending the next couple of days in bed then.

Which I don't really mind, I much prefer a bad stomach to a sore throat, a sore arse etc.

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

When was Homer in Sweden then?

Had a very interesting phone call as follow up to previous emails etc. which could mean I could be in the job of my dreams within the next few weeks, part of the week I'll be working in that there London, but I can put up with that, the travelling, the accents, pushing crowds, ignorant people, tourists, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69