What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:018:

I'm having a break, I've been working almost non-stop since 10pm yesterday.

Need to go to the post office in a minute then time for bed I think :015:
Lucky fecker! Its going to be a long week!:icon_sad:

*stretch*

What? Some of you feckers are at work already?

I've only just had my wake-up coffee...now, where's the sofa and the remote?

every day is a rest day for me. currently just chilling on here. got a report to do later but from the comfort of my own bedroom. maybe even some fm in between.

Gotta pop round the chemist for anti-biotics. My Dad had a cold a few weeks back, he has since developed a cough what shows no signs of stopping.

He's been doctors and I asked what the doctor suggested. Answer - 'She didnt have a clue. She just gave my anti-biotics and said it could be an infection of some sort'.

Gotta pop round the chemist for anti-biotics. My Dad had a cold a few weeks back, he has since developed a cough what shows no signs of stopping.

He's been doctors and I asked what the doctor suggested. Answer - 'She didnt have a clue. She just gave my anti-biotics and said it could be an infection of some sort'.

doctors know next to **** all, my mums been going constatly for the last6-9 mnths with pain in her leg that at times stop her walking with out meds, (shes 48) first it was arthritis then when she didnt improve it was a glandular thing, her levels were slightly lower than normals so meds for that, then she went back and a diff doc advd that shouldnt be on those cos levels were in a normal range, got some other meds went back 2 weeks ago and put her on anti-depressants, as they thought it might be imaginary and also cos she didnt look happy, she had the flu and had been ****ed around by doctors for the best part of a year, im sure she was ****ing thrilled:mad:

doctors know next to **** all
I don't think it's that simple. Doctors are very cautious when it comes to making a diagnosis nowadays, before they know it they're up in court facing a half mill law suit for diagnosing a cold instead of a mild chest infection.

The public are wankers and if they want a diagnosis they have to stop taking people to court

My brother's mate had his knee swollen up after a football school match. He went to the doctors, reaction?!? 'Give it 4 weeks rest. We cant decide a thing from this (we havent got a clue) but here's some crutches to keep the weight off it (making it look like they've done a job'.)

They didnt ask about how his injury and etc, he played 15 minutes on it after the injury which should give some indication that the injury is something along the lines of strained knee ligaments.

I don't think it's that simple. Doctors are very cautious when it comes to making a diagnosis nowadays, before they know it they're up in court facing a half mill law suit for diagnosing a cold instead of a mild chest infection.

The public are wankers and if they want a diagnosis they have to stop taking people to court

my old dears not suing anyone, you'd hope after a best part of a year the doc, would have had at least half decent shout of knowing whats going on
instead of sticking her on all these diff med, which cant be doing much good especially when they aint got a bleedin clue whats happening

i agree though we are a far to letigious(sp) society

The GPs serving normal, working class practices are not going to be sued by the normal people. Not everyone can spend x amount on a courtcase.

The GPs serving normal, working class practices are not going to be sued by the normal people. Not everyone can spend x amount on a courtcase.

especially if they drop down dead through a wrong diagnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711