What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was about 16 I returned home to find my mum and dad locked out of our house. I didn't have a key so I slid my bus pass through the door frame, which opened the door, took about three seconds for me to get in!
If I'd got home a few minutes later my dad would have broken a window to get in :icon_roll

The youths of yesterday, eh?

When we moved out to Brussels, some friends recommended a Steiner-type school near where we were going to live, so we went along to the open-day. It was what I since came to recognise as a proper Belgian school open-day - parents caning the ale at a substantial bar and getting some decent tucker down their necks while the kids ran amok. Feeling mellow as we left, the school looked a decent option. Until we walked down to our car and saw a few of the (10year old?) kids pull the credit card/bus pass trick on a house, clearly not their own, opposite where we'd parked.

The youths of yesterday, eh?

When we moved out to Brussels, some friends recommended a Steiner-type school near where we were going to live, so we went along to the open-day. It was what I since came to recognise as a proper Belgian school open-day - parents caning the ale at a substantial bar and getting some decent tucker down their necks while the kids ran amok. Feeling mellow as we left, the school looked a decent option. Until we walked down to our car and saw a few of the (10year old?) kids pull the credit card/bus pass trick on a house, clearly not their own, opposite where we'd parked.

Music Festival just been announced in Dour, Belgium. The campers best watch out on site.

Sounds a bit Dour to me.

That's half the problem, Steven. I couldn't decide whether to go abroad or not. Mr. mg solved my dilemma by announcing that he's got far too much work to do and couldn't possibly have any time off :icon_roll

Go without him. Let your hair down.

I have achieved doing absolutely ****all for my wages today.

Made even better when the boss told me at about 3 o'clock to "...take a break, come on, I'll buy you a coffee.."
Mug.

10 mins to go, might do a bit of work now....

I thought about having a bash whilst thinking about Church's bangers earlier. Couldn't be bothered though

I have achieved doing absolutely ****all for my wages today.

Made even better when the boss told me at about 3 o'clock to "...take a break, come on, I'll buy you a coffee.."
Mug.

10 mins to go, might do a bit of work now....

Ive had much the same day not really done alot tbh. Managed to get one of my bosses into a conversation about footbal which always lasts a while and managed to get my other boss into a conversation about the party he is attending tonight. So that wasted a good amount of time.

i had a feckin awful day at work which was stupidly busy, just to be told that next week will be just as bad if not worse. but i have an interview on monday to move departments.....praying for the best.

Lovely day today (well yesterday now ). Took my old folk and aunt out to Welham for nice cheap pub grub lunch. Travelling through the countryside on a blue sky day with spring in the air, fantastic. Then drove through the lovely villages of Medbourne, Horninghold, Slawston, via the eyebrook reservoir. Then went to South Kilworth to a butchers shop thats the best i've ever come accross. If you live in the vicinity then pay it a visit you wont be disappointed. Absolute quality:icon_bigg

Lovely day today (well yesterday now ). Took my old folk and aunt out to Welham for nice cheap pub grub lunch. Travelling through the countryside on a blue sky day with spring in the air, fantastic. Then drove through the lovely villages of Medbourne, Horninghold, Slawston, via the eyebrook reservoir. Then went to South Kilworth to a butchers shop thats the best i've ever come accross. If you live in the vicinity then pay it a visit you wont be disappointed. Absolute quality:icon_bigg

it lashed out of the ****en heavens today in Waterford, with no mercy.
Walking without a lifevest was pure bravado.

But the slut pops back and swipes the buggers away again - fecking indian-giving bitch
That's why I've had 3 children in the last 4 years, the tit fairy has left them here now :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00