What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I went to my first sprint session with the University of Leicester Cross Country Club, and discoverd that I'm a white Lloyd Dyer.

Continued the long list of jobs I have quit from because I can not abide to work under morons.

I now need something self-employed and isolated from humanity. Or something I can do while on large amounts of non-prescribed pharmaceuticals.

Can I have some?

I can scam folk with them who spend hours trying to get through on the phone and net and then when they ain't got one they pretend they ain't that bothered!!:081::081:(One of our reps was fuming she couldn't get through last week, she's loves Robbie and is gutted that she couldn't buy the tickets on pre-sale on his official website!!)

Easy money innit! And I can use that money to buy real ones for meself!:038:

Or put it towards the Australian holibob fund.... either way, it's a win-win for me!:icon_lol:

Tell you what, I love you all - print as many as you want.

tt.jpg

Got battered and wasted 50 quid on fags and booze....

A score of 95 on eskiv. And its now three in the morning. That clever little game is going to ruin my degree. Though actually i have done the work!

Lost a further two matches in a row with Falkrik on the FM2011 Demo. Now bottom of the Scottish First Division with 1 point after 7 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00