What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wemt to the Litten Tree to watch England with a mate from college, shit game so we decided to go to The Globe to play pool.

I have come home with the cue ball in one pocket and two yellow balls in the other.Not sure why I have them but I seem to remember some biker goths wanting to come onto the table after us and I wanted to spoil there game.

Finished the living room with some skirting board, and extended the phone line round the house and up into the study. Stood on a rusty nail halfway round the house, went straight into me foot, hurts like bleeding buggery. Can't be arsed with the A&E though for the tetanus, going to see how it progresses first to make up my mind!

Finished the living room with some skirting board, and extended the phone line round the house and up into the study. Stood on a rusty nail halfway round the house, went straight into me foot, hurts like bleeding buggery. Can't be arsed with the A&E though for the tetanus, going to see how it progresses first to make up my mind!

From the NHS. ;)

Tetanus
Symptoms

Sometimes, the first and only sign of tetanus is a spasm of the muscles nearest to the infected wound. However, once the toxin gets into your bloodstream, other symptoms start, usually in the face. The most common early sign is a spasm of the chewing muscles which makes it very hard to open your mouth (hence the common name of 'lockjaw').

Spasms can then occur in your throat muscles, making it difficult to swallow. This can be followed by spasms in the facial muscles which make you look as though you are grinning.

The spasms may also spread to other muscles: to the neck making the head tilt; to the chest, making breathing difficult; to the stomach wall and to arms and legs. If the spasms spread to the back muscles, the spine may become strongly arched backwards. This is most common in children with the infection.

Other symptoms include extreme sensitivity to touch, high fever, sore throat, rapid heartbeat, difficulty breathing, headache, bleeding into the bowels, and diarrhoea.

The direct cause of death may be blood poisoning, suffocation (asphyxia) because of the muscle spasms, the heart stopping (cardiac arrest), kidney failure or exhaustion.

If left untreated, death occurs in around 60% of cases.

:eek: :icon_conf :icon_conf

Got to be worth a month on the sick, and make Mrs Beighton aware that you need to take the weight off your feet for a while:biggrin:

I have come home with the cue ball in one pocket and two yellow balls in the other.Not sure why I have them but I seem to remember some biker goths wanting to come onto the table after us and I wanted to spoil there game.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

got up at 1pm after a hard night drinking and playin football at 1am on the park had dinner and played fm2007 for 4 hours waste of a day but finished the season with the prem,champs league and league cup fooking gunners beat me in fa cup final and i was of course leicester:)

2000 words of my essay :)

Almost ready to hand my dissertation in now. Just a couple more hours work on it then it will be ready to be printed, bound and then I can hand in the 22,000 word beast! :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710