What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am chasing a lost cause. I just want a job that is interesting that doesn't involve sales.
I am a hard worker who can adapt to most things but I have had enough of goddam selling.

similar postion mate, want to work in not-for profit sector after spending 2 years working for banks, unfortunately to get any decent experience i need to put in a lot of voluntary work to show commitment

I'm fed up of working for companies who just want to rip people off. Trying to get them to part with their money for shit products.

Last edited:
I achieved maximum profit on a greyhound race and am now a bit flush. Also, reading my last post before the world cup was nice - and brought back good memories.

So what sort of jobs have you applied for?

Admin, charity stuff, fundraiing/events is what i'd like to end up doing but need bit of experience doing that

in reality i think itll mean a move to landan tarn, its where all the jobs are

what you looking at doing?

Last edited:
Admin, charity stuff, fundraiing/events is what i'd like to end up doing but need bit of experience doing that

in reality i think itll mean a move to landan tarn, its where all the jobs are

what you looking at doing?

Ideally I just want a job for a few months at the moment whilst I look into the possibility of Uni.
In the long term I have no idea, as I have already mentioned I wouldn't mind having a go at teaching but I don't have a focus on a particualar job.

Played the final game of the season with my football team. unfortunatly we lost but we should finish top four which was above what we expected.

I'm fed up of working for companies who just want to rip people off. Trying to get them to part with their money for shit products.

There's jobs going at our place......no wait, Halfords is the biggest rip-off place about with the shittiest products about. ;)

There's jobs going at our place......no wait, Halfords is the biggest rip-off place about with the shittiest products about. ;)

:icon_bigg

I'm so ****ing bored, all those people who complain about working I wish I was in your shoes right now.

Last edited:

There's far worse places out there...

Although the bikes section does worry me - they seem to employ people who really care about cycling who are forced to sell dross to people who are totally uninterested.

Sod all so far, and I've a feeling it may remain that way for the rest of the day.

I may get the iron out in a bit, so Mr mg thinks I've at least done something today :icon_wink

Got my hair cut for the first time since October!

Oh the joys of being able to see again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711