What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
first day at work. went well for saying i had a hangover

Managed to **** my phone up. Bought some credit earlier but lost it so I now have none at all. Need a new phone and credit asap, have to send a very important message by the end of the night. Big ****ing chance of that happening now. :mad:

Managed to **** my phone up. Bought some credit earlier but lost it so I now have none at all. Need a new phone and credit asap, have to send a very important message by the end of the night. Big ****ing chance of that happening now. :mad:

gay chat lines dont close you'll be fine

Finished my investigation about swear words for English Language. That's quite an achievement.

I also had a very constructive and adult debate in politics about "Tolerance". It consisted of throwing bottles at people every time they didn't agree with me and calling them "Fascists" and "Hitler lovers".

I also remember being wrongly called a racist on a few occasions. I remember hitting back with the crushing statement, "I'm friends with two black people".

I also remember being wrongly called a racist on a few occasions. I remember hitting back with the crushing statement, "I'm friends with two black people".
Don't trust the ****ers though, they'll be away with your wallet before you know it :icon_wink

Don't trust the ****ers though, they'll be away with your wallet before you know it :icon_wink

Actually I lent one of them my mobile phone to make a call and they gave it back to me as soon as they'd finished it. I hugged her once and to my surprise my wallet was still in my pocket after she'd let go :icon_wink

Actually I lent one of them my mobile phone to make a call and they gave it back to me as soon as they'd finished it. I hugged her once and to my surprise my wallet was still in my pocket after she'd let go :icon_wink

Selling drugs, probably.

Did you make shortbread with her?

No we just hugged once because we'd had various arguments and things so we just wanted to make up.

I was with my girlfriend even back then. I've been with her 7 months now and she's the only person I've made shortbread with :)

Spent most of the afternoon stripping, AGAIN.

Can't believe I started doing this months ago and I'm nowhere near finished :icon_lol:

Driver Level 22 on Forza Motorsport 2. What a great day..... :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711